Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White couples and the lifestyle
Old 01-24-2023, 06:10 PM

Default White couples and the lifestyle

Do most white wives/partners prefer to be in a relationship with a white man that supports your desires and love for interracial sex willingly lovingly and in a supportive/encouraging manor?

Do you prefer a fully open relationship or a one way open on the woman’s side?

On the female side, do you respect or appreciate your significant other’s openness and acceptance in living this lifestyle and his “participation” in the act or would you hope or like to find someone that would be into this lifestyle as such?

I myself have found it a battle personally. I as the man in the relationship was never in my earlier life open to this until after a couple relationships of sneaking partners, I decided for awhile relationships were not worth it and became a whore lol… 🤷🏼*♂️😏. I met a young woman through a social app, and we talked for several months and she called me one day and she said she has something to ask me and hopes I won’t judge. She said she wants a relationship with a white man but loves having sex with black men… my silence scared her as I was fighting a major rush of sexual emotions and I told her that I find that very erotic and exciting. From that point on it became a major turn on to me even though we never got together. To this day it’s been a major part of my sexual desires and I’m not the one that be getting it. I have had a couple relationships since and it ends up a topic, however most deny they would but I have had one where she acted on it but even though she said she loves it she has never again ventured.
I myself have been very advocated to a significant other that loves the ability to enjoy this lifestyle without feeling judged. I feel myself that sex is one thing and love is another and why should I hinder her from enjoying her sexuality with another man? I find it gratifying for her to be able to allow her that ability and TRUST as much as the gratification of who she is surrendering herself to. It’s kind of like I have a flower, a beautiful flower that I admire and cherish but what good is it if nobody else can enjoy it!
I will say I myself am not into the deep cuckold or degradation type situations. I believe in pure pleasure, trust and respect in the lifestyle for all parties involved. Communication and respect of each others concerns and feelings is a big requirement and in a way part of what makes it exciting and pleasurable to me as much as maybe her. I don’t ask too much but personally my main likings and guidelines I ask are as follows:

1 communication
2 respect of concerns and feelings
3 be “safe”
4 include “me” wether there in moment or when you come home etc..
5 have a passionate and good time
6 no condoms
7 fully natural and filled deep
8 possibly send me a pic if not present or I get the front row seat
9 let me clean you up between sessions or bring it on home to me
10 you submit to me after and allow me to do my part while you tell me details or your feelings about the act and passionate love making.

I would like to hear other women, couples, men feedback on this topic and see what others feel or like. Hope to hear from you all!

Comments welcome
Old 01-26-2023, 06:37 PM

Default Comments welcome

Encourage feedback or comments from the BBC gallery.

Old 01-26-2023, 08:56 PM

We are a couple who enjoy the occasional meeting with a BBC.
We do it as a couple.
We agreed at the beginning it was a together type of thing.

For me, the idea of Sarah meeting some new BBC, developing a relationship of sorts with him to the point where she would have sex with him , would be devastating.
She isn’t the type to meet someone and fuck him 10 mins later, she needs a connection with her partner, even if only platonic.

However if she did a one off , no emotions type of thing, that would probably ok. Depends on the circumstances I guess.
It’s something we have discussed but unlikely to happen as it’s not what we originally agreed.

For Sarahs part, she would struggle with seeing me with anyone else. We have toyed with meeting another couple but it hasn’t happened yet. She has an interest in doing so but haven’t found the right couple or Sarah hasn’t been interested.

Also the novelty of going thru the whole BS of meeting couples has worn off.
Anyone who has been in the scene will know what I mean.

I’m ok with this - and agreed no to have any dalliances without her .
In return she is happy to indulge my IR fantasies when we do play with our friends.

I’ve played in the swinging scene for many years and in that time I definitely developed a preference for 3 ways / 4 ways or gang bangs with one girl, especially if 1 or 2 BBC join us.
So not meeting new women isn’t a big deal for me.

Sarah is a slim blonde gym junkie with large tits, it’s easy to find men who want to join us for some fun.

I’d rather a deeper connection with Sarah sharing something we are both comfortable with than hoping she will let another girl or couple join us so I can fuck another woman.

Sarah has some basic ground rules,
We do it together.
She has to have a connection with the guy. Physical and mental.
No cheap aspects, that is no cheap hotels, shitty locations.
Guys must be a certain age and build
Dick size is not important.
It’s private part of our lives that doesn’t intrude into our normal life together.
It’s for fun only and when it isn’t we give it a break until we feel like it again.

Our circumstance
Old 01-26-2023, 09:46 PM

Default Our circumstance

I was unaware of my wife’s past before we met. We didn’t get married until our 30s and she is someone you wouldn’t expect to have slept around. But as time went on she told me about her past and has let me know I don’t size up to previous lovers. I’ve learned to accept she’s going to stray but she is discreet about it and doesn’t embarrass me at company functions etc.

Old 01-26-2023, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardate View Post
I was unaware of my wife’s past before we met. We didn’t get married until our 30s and she is someone you wouldn’t expect to have slept around. But as time went on she told me about her past and has let me know I don’t size up to previous lovers. I’ve learned to accept she’s going to stray but she is discreet about it and doesn’t embarrass me at company functions etc.
Wow… see I feel that’s really shitty in my perspective for your partner to just “dislike” your sexual abilities but I do understand about experiences and expectations. BUT I don’t like a woman to sneak around behind my back and me just being a pawn on the chess board. I prefer open communication and to tell me what your intentions are and that following through or whatever, and include me in some sort of fashion. I just hate doing and not telling. That’s shady shit to me and shows or appears that your other half isn’t important.

Old 01-26-2023, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabill View Post
We are a couple who enjoy the occasional meeting with a BBC.
We do it as a couple.
We agreed at the beginning it was a together type of thing.

For me, the idea of Sarah meeting some new BBC, developing a relationship of sorts with him to the point where she would have sex with him , would be devastating.
She isn’t the type to meet someone and fuck him 10 mins later, she needs a connection with her partner, even if only platonic.

However if she did a one off , no emotions type of thing, that would probably ok. Depends on the circumstances I guess.
It’s something we have discussed but unlikely to happen as it’s not what we originally agreed.

For Sarahs part, she would struggle with seeing me with anyone else. We have toyed with meeting another couple but it hasn’t happened yet. She has an interest in doing so but haven’t found the right couple or Sarah hasn’t been interested.

Also the novelty of going thru the whole BS of meeting couples has worn off.
Anyone who has been in the scene will know what I mean.

I’m ok with this - and agreed no to have any dalliances without her .
In return she is happy to indulge my IR fantasies when we do play with our friends.

I’ve played in the swinging scene for many years and in that time I definitely developed a preference for 3 ways / 4 ways or gang bangs with one girl, especially if 1 or 2 BBC join us.
So not meeting new women isn’t a big deal for me.

Sarah is a slim blonde gym junkie with large tits, it’s easy to find men who want to join us for some fun.

I’d rather a deeper connection with Sarah sharing something we are both comfortable with than hoping she will let another girl or couple join us so I can fuck another woman.

Sarah has some basic ground rules,
We do it together.
She has to have a connection with the guy. Physical and mental.
No cheap aspects, that is no cheap hotels, shitty locations.
Guys must be a certain age and build
Dick size is not important.
It’s private part of our lives that doesn’t intrude into our normal life together.
It’s for fun only and when it isn’t we give it a break until we feel like it again.
Agree with a lot of what you say sir! I feel those ways. The whole couple swap stuff not really my thing. I get more pleasure from my wife getting pleasured by some nice black “D”