Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-10-2024, 10:28 AM

Congratulation!

My mommy (former wife) wantet that her african bf moved into the house - as her little daughter i have nothing to say and she donīt need permission from me. Both living as married couple - he is her new husband - and he is also the new father for the kids (boys 7 and 9 years and daughter is 18 years - she is also my aunt now)

Mommy has now two black babies and she means she want more black babies - the daughter have a african bf - maybe she get pregnant with a black baby too. I think then is the whoule family blacked

little Benita

Old 03-10-2024, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayugiman View Post
Thats so hot, I want that so badly for myself. Im wanting at least a few black babies.
Oh, for God's sakes. Why? The mind boggles....

Are you taking your wife's wishes into account? Does she even get a say in this little "fantasy" of yours.....or aren't you man enough to put a bun in her oven?

Tgirls can have all the fun they can handle. We don't HAVE these problems...!

Last edited by mikey100tv; 03-10-2024 at 11:30 PM..

cograds
Old 04-06-2024, 05:26 AM

Default cograds

Congrats. My first wife wouldn't go black until after we got divorced and she moved back to her home state. I'm gay and she could of had all the black cock she wanted and I would happily cleaned up and kept them hard. She always wanted a baby but I didn't. I know a breeding party would have been perfect,10 studs she said the last time I ever saw her. I hope she got knocked up.

Tags
breeding, bull, wife