Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-12-2024, 04:34 PM

I haven't done so, but when she was BBC active she had two Lovers that pimped her. They both sold her services in clubd and bars, and one of them had guys com to his apartment and pay for her as well as she did a half dozen outcalls for him where he called her at wotk and gave her an address she was to go to......luckily she was a Senior employee and could come an go at will.

She absolutely LOVED leaving work, going to sevice a Client, and coming back to work with his sperm running down her thighs (she never used condoms, occasionally she used her diaphragm). She was REALLY hooked on this particular guy, he was even getting her involved in drugs which is my only ZERO tolerance situation.

He told her he was "going to put her white ass on the street for him" and she was absolutely CRAZY to be a street walking whore for him!! She couldn't wait to do this. Luckily, he was busted shortly after for distribution and landed a 10 year prison sentence. Had this not happened, I'm quite sure her life would be very different and we would be divorced.

He has contacted her recently trying to talk her into doing a conjagul visit with him, and then after that he wants to arrange for her to visit other inmates who will pay him for her services. SH=he gets insanely crazy turned on in bed fantasizing about doing this, but when not turned on she is afraid to actually do it. Dunno where that is going.

CW

Pimping
Old 02-18-2024, 07:52 AM

Default Pimping

When we go to clubs I always watch hermon the dance floor with other guys when one showes interest I do not let him know I am her husband, but if we talk I tell him how sexy shevis and I would love to spend the night with her. I steer him to her table and if he shows real interest I tell him to go for it

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret