Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-31-2017, 02:48 AM

the wife and I have talked about her using her pussy to her advantage. we had our car worked on by a mechanic by a friend of a friend and she said that if his girlfriend wasn't there when she picked up the car, she would have offered a sexual favor to get her $500 auto repair down

Fun
Old 02-03-2017, 07:35 AM

Default Fun

Not pimped but arranged dates, took some convincing though. After that it was fun all the way.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:50 PM

I would love to be pimped in front of my sissy hubby and become a whore.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:37 PM

Amen. Ten years ago I had a lover whom I was crazy about. I would do anything for him. He talked me into going to bed with any number of his friends...and I did, too. For me it was all mechanical. I felt nothing. I think I know how a hooker feels.

for real ?
Old 03-11-2017, 07:42 AM

Default for real ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_longhorn View Post
i want to pimp both of ya girls specially yours scarecrow and use her how i want
have you really done this for real ?

Old 03-24-2017, 04:33 PM

Been pimped out. Not by hubby (don't have one) but by few friends. Was fun fantasy, my idea and ended doin it. Didn't go like in fantasies but not totally bad experiences either.. don't recommend it unless u really really like the idea :3

pimped out
Old 03-24-2017, 07:53 PM

Default pimped out

Quote:
Originally Posted by truecuck View Post
my wife and I split up years ago she went to live with the lover who she was seeing at time , he pimped her out many times she told me when we got back together
since this happened after we got back together she has fucked hundreds of men with me encouraging her, many have been one night stands many also regulars from 6 months to her boss who has fucked her for 17/18 years, he thought she was cheating on me, until one night he found out the truth (long story) it transpired he and his first wife had done same
he strated sharing her with others and has pimped her out many times at stag parties and other events, she is convinced that he has had money for letting his mates fuck her and serve them naked watching sporting events at his place, and several times to others she didn't even know, he would tell her to go somewhere and fuck some guy dropping her off and waiting or collecting her after, she often was clearly just used by one or sometimes 2 all afternoon after being dropped of after lunch always dressed as he wanted her to be and picked up by him alone early evening, he always ssaid it was because he loved sloppy seconds, but he was having plenty of those afters normally so it didn't ring true why he was taking her to complete strangers places and waiting then taking her back and often not fucking her as he would always do at parties
, where he seemed proud to make sure she was well marked for me to see when she got home
pic her as often sent home attached
Attached Thumbnails
Has Anyone Pimped Their Wife/Girlfriend Out?-post-21433-0-12075300-1427319022.jpg  

Not exactly pimped.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:31 PM

Smile Not exactly pimped.

Don't know if this is pimping but my husband of 3 years offered me to his black boss for favors .I was not pleased that he did that before telling me he would was going to. Plus I had never been with any other man, much less a black one. But he was ambitious and convinced me it would benefit both of us. I had met his boss and thought he was fine but was not attracted to him. He seemed to favor me. He was about 40. I was 23. I was taken to his apt and left there for the weekend. Nervous time for me. After 2 days I had become accepting and relaxed and enjoyed the sex. Subsequently there were more such interludes. Hubby did get preference at work. Even more so after his boss had me meet other black men who had influence. In time, however, my husband became unhappy with my telling him how much I was enjoying "black dick", words I would never have uttered before. We separated and are still.

I did the same!
Old 04-03-2017, 07:50 PM

Default I did the same!

I did the same like you. I told her it was a friend of mine, but was really a guy we met on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow19585 View Post
Hi yes i have pimped my girl and she did not know it she thought it was a friend of mine. would love to do it some more and like you i would love for a pimp to have her for awhile.

Old 04-08-2017, 06:12 PM

I do not pimped but his bull does it

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret