Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-08-2017, 06:16 PM

my wife his hooker
Attached Thumbnails
Has Anyone Pimped Their Wife/Girlfriend Out?-alexia_li.jpg  

Old 04-09-2017, 06:51 AM

I have been fucking this wife for years now. sometimes I don't bother fuck her my self.
I let her fuck guys at a rest room or we go to a glory hole.
Husband loves what I do to her.

Pimped wife
Old 09-26-2017, 03:01 AM

Default Pimped wife

I don't pimp her personally, but her bull does.

She'd been seeing him for awhile and was shared with some of his friends too. He started her out by telling her he had a friend who had a prostitution fantasy.

Lol, several "friends" later she got suspicious and confronted him. She was pissed at first and broke it off . A year later and she's turned around 50 tricks, worked a bachelor party, and even spent a few hours on a street corner.

That my friends is the power of a big dick.

Pimping ife
Old 05-30-2018, 10:21 PM

Default Pimping ife

I pimped my wife out for a short period in order to pay the rent. In the event, she liked it so much we decided to pay off the mortgage altogether, buy a new car and have a foreign holiday

I've done the same......
Old 08-01-2018, 09:58 PM

Default I've done the same......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoaniSalzwedel View Post
Amen. Ten years ago I had a lover whom I was crazy about. I would do anything for him. He talked me into going to bed with any number of his friends...and I did, too. For me it was all mechanical. I felt nothing. I think I know how a hooker feels.
Had a number of BBC Lovers, and now my current Boss/Lover, that "pimped" me to friends and potential Clients too. With BBC Lovers, it just seemed expected that I would be available to friends/family members and in some cases total strangers. I was fine with it without any questions asked and I LOVED doing it too. A couple actually PIMPED me in Bars and Clubs and one had me doing "out calls" for him....he would call me at work and tell me where I was to go and I would find an excuse to leave work (or whatever I was doing with hubby) and go take care of business. THAT was exciting!!

My current Boss/Lover (white, older) recently asked me to "entertain" some potential clients while we were staying at the Corporate Condo in Florida, which I greed to after some discussion with him. It has happened twice since, once a long New Years weekend with a friend of his, and another group of guys that were potential Clients also. I stay in touch with several by Chat/Email but have not met up with them again.

J (the wife)

Old 08-02-2018, 09:46 AM

Recently I let one of my regulars pimp me out because he needed money to pay his rent. He got his money and I had a real good time.... Becky

Old 08-02-2018, 11:11 AM

I have never pimped my wife out, but I would just for the fun of it. However, I think it would be more fun, from my point of view, if she simply became a street corner whore for a couple of weeks where she had to let anyone fuck her, as long as he's got the bucks to pay for it, no matter what he looks like or who he is. I also have a fantasy of turning her over to a real pimp, and allowing him and all his friends to fuck her anytime they want, until she is broken-in for the purpose of being a street corner whore.

It's not like she hasn't used her pussy to her advantage in the past. Before we met, she often got her car fixed for free by spreading her legs for a backyard mechanic. Depending on how much work the car needed, determined how much time she had to spend on the cot in the back room of his little shop.

Last edited by myeasywife; 08-02-2018 at 11:17 AM..

Old 10-22-2018, 05:30 AM

I never pimped my wife, but she lived with a black guy in college for awhile and he shared her with a number of his friends during that time.

Perfect business arrangement
Old 11-10-2018, 04:35 PM

Default Perfect business arrangement

I would never be involved with a white guy much less allow one to pimp me out. I am involved with a couple,(black man, white woman) in Des Moines who set dates up for me as well as use me themselves. To me it is a perfect arrangement. They need money and I need black men. It is kind of funny that the majority of the men are in law enforcement from the Chicago area. No problem for me to be a whore

Old 11-10-2018, 06:58 PM

When I was in my 20s, I had a girlfriend who fucked a lot of black guys. I never pimped her out but one guy she fucked a lot was an NBA player. He would often lend her to players on visiting teams.

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret