Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-19-2018, 03:35 AM

Buds mom would let all us teen boys fuck her bareback as much as we wanted . Her husband was away for 3-4 months at a time. even when he was home she was always sneaking around and letting anybody fuck her bareback for free. One habit she had was going to the truck stop and letting all the truckers fuck her bareback for free ( she said she felt sorry for them being alone so much) and she was a lot better looking then the lot lizards. There was a midget who worked as a night janitor at the truck stop he lived in an old camper in a back corner of the truck stop he was in a bad accident and was badly burnt and deformed so even the ugliest lot lizard wouldn't have sex with him for money or give him a BJ ,but buds mom was fucking him almost everday and he was always inviting all his midget buddies to fuck her again cuz she felt sorry for him.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:32 PM

oNE REASON SHE LIKED THE MIDGET JANITOR IS CUZ HE WOULD TELL HER IF THE COPS WERE AROUND LOOKING FOR LOT LIZARDS SO SHE WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT.TECHNACIALY SHE NOT A LOT LIZARD CUZ SHE GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE. AND SHE HAD A THING FOR UGLY STINKLY GUYS AND WOULD GIVE HIM AND A COUPLE OF HIS BUDDIES A FEW BUCKS TO RECRUIT THE STINKIEST UGLIEST GUYS THEY COULD FIND TO HAVE BAREBACK SEX WITH HER ALMOST ALWAYS HOMELESS SHE WAS ALMOST 50 AND SHE LIKED YOUNG GUYS ALSO THE YOUNGER THE BETTER

Old 12-01-2018, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymatty View Post
My fantasy is to have my wife become so submissive and addicted to a BBC that she allows him to pimp her out. Has this ever happened to anyone?
I am doing it right now. Not by a white guy though

Old 12-01-2018, 11:07 AM

It's not quite pimping but my first year in college, I made a deal with the four black football players who lived next door. I set it up so they could fuck my high school girlfriend who had come up for a visit, and they gave me a black girl they knew to fuck.

Old 04-28-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettl24 View Post
yes i pimped my wiife out to a black thug dope dealer. it was the hottest thing to be able to watch this go down.. she loved being traded for dope and money by a bunch of thugs
with big black cocks they passed her around the room and they all came in her mouth
and fucked her hot lil white ass and pussy all night. and the next day was even better.
they had her working in this sleazy motel in east oakland calif. she was getting hoed out
and bringing the money back to her new black thug daddy. we still go there every weekend to have gang bangs and pimp her out. she a dirty slutty white whore for black cocks.
brett / sherry
My ex bf arranged with a hamster boss to put me on the street to be fucked by any and all strangera. I loved every moment.

Old 05-10-2019, 02:45 AM

Haven’t really pimped her out. But she used to wear short skirts with either a thong or nothing underneath when we went to clubs. I’d show guys what she had on, or DIDN’T have on underneath and either tell them to grab her ass or I’d put their hand up her skirt. Typically, after the felt her up and danced with her they would buy our drinks the rest of the night so they could continue hanging out with her...and groping her of course. That’s not why I did it but it was a nice side benefit.

Pimped out vs slutted out
Old 05-10-2019, 09:56 AM

Default Pimped out vs slutted out

If you are getting passed around for free then you are being slutted out. Pimped out means somebody is getting paid for it....Becky

Old 08-09-2019, 06:33 PM

One of the Bulls I was seeing wanted to pimp me out to his friends so I made myself up for him and looked extremely slutty wanting to make him proud of me. He approved as did all of his friends. Looking like a tramp and a whore made me feel so slutty, sexy and desirable I was ready for all of them.

Old 08-13-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
I have been fucking this wife for years now. sometimes I don't bother fuck her my self.
I let her fuck guys at a rest room or we go to a glory hole.
Husband loves what I do to her.
Awesome! This is one of our fantasies. I don't know yet if we will ever go this far though.
I love the idea of her having a regular bull that hands her pussy out to his friends, cousins, neighbours whatever. The only caveat is that I want to be there too!

And I don't want to be there as the wimp husband who has to watch. Which makes the scenario even more difficult I suppose

Pimped Wife
Old 08-24-2019, 07:07 AM

Default Pimped Wife

My wife did some street whoring and worked for a pimp
Attached Thumbnails
Has Anyone Pimped Their Wife/Girlfriend Out?-street-ho-ing-37b.jpg  

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret