Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-04-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katuna View Post
Yes, I have pimped my wife out, only not for money, just for sloppy seconds.

After we had separated (due to my infidelity), I later was to find out that she became somewhat of a slut, sleeping with just about anyone who asked her to. She also admitted that 'revenge sex' was quite exciting, and engaged in it regularly while we were apart.
Anyway, after we got back together was when I discovered that her stories of being with these other men was EXTREMELY exciting for me. My big mistake was letting her know how much her fucking other men turned me on and for a while, gave her a lot of control of our sex life. The stories she begrudgingly related to me seemed to focus on two main individuals. Not that these were the only dicks she fucked and sucked at the time, but these two seemed to use her a LOT more than the others. They were both married, so it turned out to be quite convenient for the sex acts to happen.
So once I figured out that her 'revenge sex' turned me on so much, I decided to see if she wanted to continue. As luck would have it, she was more than willing to continue BUT only if I was there.........JACKPOT!! That was the one stipulation I was going to put on this, but I didn't have to, she did it for me. I told her to call one of her two 'favorites' and set up some fun for the week-end.
Here's the part that made me feel like her pimp instead of her loving husband. We would rent a motel room where I would leave her there to apply her "SLUT outfit' (you guys know what I'm talking about--real heavy 'street walker' eye make-up, bright red lipstick, garter belt with stockings, high heels, push-up bra, lacey top, etc) while I went to pick up her date/john. His wife was under the impression that we were going out drinking at the local bar, when in reality, I was taking him back to the motel to fuck my wife.
We did this quite a lot and every time we did it, I would drop him off at the motel and give him the room number while I waited outside. It was always exciting watching her open the door dressed like a slut, getting ready to take another man between her legs. After giving them a little time, I would quietly let myself in the room to watch and join in.
After doing this for a while, I realized I was pimping her out........and enjoying it!!
great story. sounds i'd like my hot hotwife to do..

Last edited by dickhurtz472; 01-27-2021 at 11:20 AM..

Old 01-21-2021, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis_slut View Post
I've wanted a dom to pimp me out for a long time

Hot I also think that's sexy

Old 01-23-2021, 04:15 PM

Ive set up quite a few black men to meet and have the opportunity to have sex with my wife. The first was a surprise for her. Later the guy told me she offered no resistance whatsoever. To the contrary she went back for more. She played the game with me as though she was pissed but ended up admitting she had been with several black men before. She even told me Id went behind black men on various occasions as she had a blast watching me enjoy her after the fact! She even told me the more she fucked beforehand the more I seemed to enjoy her! That led to a very open marriage and many fun times. Later she fell in love with a bm and left with him and my daughter. Just another chapter in life.

Old 01-23-2021, 08:24 PM

Very Hot. Need a black DOM / Owner that want's to pimp your wife out

well if your girlfriend is hot the offers always comes.
Old 01-24-2021, 07:08 AM

Default well if your girlfriend is hot the offers always comes.

I have been made some offers on girlfriend, but mostly as a joking thing.
The first time I tryed pimping her, I was sort of tricked, into it. We were out clubbing, on the way home an older sort of ugly guy, offer us lots of money to se us fuck. we are cool with that, going home with him. we start fucking, and he jerks off to it. he offers the duble if girlfriend sucks him, while fucking. girlfriend was horney and cool with it. she liked sucking his thick cock. He then offers to double the ammount yet again if he can try put his dick in girlfriends pussy. It's too far for me but girlfriend is cool with it. She enjoys the tick cock entering. And she asks him to fuck her, he fucks like cracy. and girlfriend cums big time. he fucks and grunts like old guys do when they are about to cum. he pull of the comdom and shoot the bigest loand on girlfriends tits.
We leave happy, with a big load of money.

Old 02-21-2021, 07:06 PM

Sometimes my hubby pimp me in hotel Bar and I really love that.... He wanted to took pic for that....

Old 02-21-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwife75 View Post
Sometimes my hubby pimp me in hotel Bar and I really love that.... He wanted to took pic for that....
I have a couple of regulars that I let pimp me out at clubs. Mostly blowjobs in the parking lots. Pussy costs more and we usually go to a vehicle to fuck. If it’s cold outside the men’s restroom works just fine....Becky

Old 02-22-2021, 02:01 PM

My wife and daughter have moved out. But now my daughter is going out with older bm all the time. Several people have told me my wifes bf is pimpimg her out. And I believe it because she didnt know any older bm except him when the left. Whatever is going on I find it extremely exciting. And hate Im missing out.

Pimp my daughter. Bbc only
Old 02-22-2021, 04:07 PM

Default Pimp my daughter. Bbc only

Kristen needs. Fed bbc cum. Begging for many loads. Someone sell her keep cash. She gets cum and pregnant. Given that element happens. Then fuck. Me 8705128688

Old 03-05-2021, 09:45 AM

My wifes daddy has pimped her out several times, he usually takes her to Germany a couple of times during the year (if not for Covid of course) where he pimps her out to dominant men and the harder they fuck her the less they have to pay and if you are a black man with a BBC and fuck all her holes you dont pay anything.
My wife loves being his whore and every trip she tries to let more men fuck her then the trip before.

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret