Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pimped My Ex
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 PM

Default Pimped My Ex

Around 2006, my girlfriend and I had been broken up for almost a year. We had remained friends even though we had broken up. She calls me one day and says she needs some money. I asked her how much. She says she needed 875 for rent and another 1050 for her car payments. I said thats a lot of money, and I asked her whati or how can she repay me. She said she fuck me whenever I wanted her. I laughed and said I didnt need to pay for pussy but thanks. She asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted to video her fuck a black man. I could tell she did not like that I even asked her to do that.

She said no, I cant do that. I said okay then. She asked was there anything else. I said no. After some bickering back and forth she finally said bye.
She calls back later and says she cannot believe I asked her to fuck a black man. I said well, your asking for a lot of money, and I knew she could never repay me, so thats what it would take if I give her the money. There was a long pause, she said, I'll call you back.

She calls me back the next morning, she was upset, crying, she asked me again if there was anything else she could do for the money. I said no. She got a little angry and said, ok, I'll do it! I guess....She asked could she do it today. I said yes, I'd set it up and call her back....

continuing
Old 10-20-2010, 07:57 PM

Default continuing

I called a black friend of mine and told him the situation and asked him if he wanted to fuck her. He said hell yeah! I told him to be at my house around three this afternoon.
I called my ex back and told her to be at my house around two thirty. She asked me if I'd have her money. I said yes.
My ex arrived at my house and looked a little pissed and asked how long would this take. I said it will take as long as it takes. Soon, my friend drove up and to my and my ex's surprise he had brought a friend. I was so EXCITED, my dick was getting hard as the two black men came in and approached my ex. She said nothing. As one man started kissing her, the other started undressing her.
It looked surreal watching my ex about to be pimped and take her first black dick. They had her kneel and suck their cocks. She worked both cocks hard as she could, she slobbered and spit all over their dark dicks. She was then instructed to lay back and one of the black men got between her legs. She asked if he had a condom. He said no. She gazed at me and frowned, reluctantly telling him to go ahead but not to cum inside her. He said nothing as he penetrated her. OUCH!, easy she said. He really didnt pay much attention to her and continued working his dick into her. She began moaning loudly as he got into a rythmn, his dick in and out, in and out. DAM! This pussy good...he said. My ex kept grimacing as he was now fucking her hard, he fucked and he fucked her pussy. The smell of sex was in the air. I could tell he was really enjoying her pussy, trying to hold back his urge to cum. I was so excited because it looked hotter than I had imagined when I fantasized about her fucking a black man. As I continued videoing, I noticed he because flexing his ass muscles and moaning hard as he was ejaculating, ejaculating inside her!!! After he finished, the other black man, hard and ready, got between her legs, put her legs behind his arms, pinning her back, he wasted no time filling her fucked pussy againg with negro cock. He had no care about how hard he fucked and pounded her pussy. My ex mumbled ouch, ouch, ouch with his thrusts. As he dick moved in and out, her pussy was secreting globs of thick sperm. She begain becoming loud now, his nuts banging against her beat anus. He then began letting his sperm shoot into her womb.

her pic
Old 10-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Default her pic

my ex

Old 10-29-2010, 12:42 AM

I would love to pimp my wife out, or have a black thug pimp her out to his friends. Be great if I could watch but the thought of her naked getting used in some sleazy motel by complete strangers, her selling her pussy, ass and mouth for cash is really a hot thought.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:59 PM

i have pimped my wife and so has other men
she said that if her pussy was going to stay hot and wet she should make some cash with it
even though she gets really hot being pimped she has also went out and worked some night clubs by herself
she also has done several bachelor parties
she also has done truck stop "lotlizzard" hustling, she liked the it a lot
her brother has a friend in prison she told him for the right cash he could fuck her when he got out, her brother gets half the cash__by the way her brother is where she gets her pharmicuticals
let me know if you need to hear more about her

Old 10-29-2010, 05:16 PM

I haven't but I would if I could. Exwife, daughter, wife- they could all use a BBC.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow19585 View Post
Hi yes i have pimped my girl and she did not know it she thought it was a friend of mine. would love to do it some more and like you i would love for a pimp to have her for awhile.
My husband and I talk about tihis possibly all the time when we are entertaining our Bull. It is a very erotic subject for all of us but frankly it is one of those things that will remain a fantasy for us. Some fantasies should remain that way. That is my opinion anyway.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:31 PM

yep i have pimped her

Likes the Pimp
Old 02-05-2013, 02:50 AM

Default Likes the Pimp

A pimp is one of her hot buttons if she has the right pimp...bull
It is all about him when she finds one she likes...

Old 02-05-2013, 01:59 PM

I don't know if this would really be considered pimping out your wife, but I ran up a gambling debt and my wife had sex with the bookie to cover some of it.

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret