Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Truck Stop Ass
Old 02-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Default Truck Stop Ass

we had discussed several times how much cock was in and around truckstops !
there is a large national truck stop about 100 miles away
it has a nice club next door so we decided to check it out
on the way over she got a great weed buzz going
she looked real hot, tight capris, thin tank top no bra, spike heels, heavy musky cologne
a few miles away i started rubbing her pussy and she was smokin HOT
by the time we got to the club it was pretty packed, lot a couples but a lot of truckers also
she went up the bar and stood between to guys, one was good looking but very heavy
he was gawking at her up an down, ass to tits and back
she struck up a conversation and he bought her a drink, actually several
she told him i was just her driver, he ignored me
he was getting very horny, rubbing himself and then touching her legs and tits casually when he could
after several drinks he ask her what it took to fuck her, she said what are you offering
he laid out some serious cash, she reached over under the table and started rubbing his cock, she did this for several minutes, wanted to make sure he was on the up and up
she leaned over so her top fell open and he was hooked for sure, those 38dds got to him
she told him to go get a room and come back, he was back in about 20 minutes
they headed out and as i follwed she told him i would be close by, he acted nervous but noded ok
they went in the room, i got in the car, in about 45 minutes they came out, she said good buy and came to the car.
i ask her how it was to sell her pussy, she said i hated to take his money, that fat boy was a real good fuck

I'm very real.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:51 AM

Default I'm very real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

She's not "shared" you have to pay to sleep with her.. that's if she is real...

Very real.

Wanna
Old 03-21-2013, 09:07 PM

Question Wanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by perradeplaya View Post
Very real.

Get validated? Running a special this month It's free and painless.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:17 PM

Mustang strikes again with the anti BS ray

Old 03-23-2013, 05:44 PM

my husband did this to me at a company x-mas party to his boss who kept asking about me. i didnt know it until he took me by my hand to leave the the party to go somewhere to be alone as my husband watched us leave

Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 PM

I have been pimped out to BBC many times. No complaints here. Loved each one.

My ho wife
Old 04-26-2013, 07:18 PM

Default My ho wife

I pimp my hoe wife every chance I get and this is no bs! I trained her on bbc first and gb and also taught her to squirt. Now I put her ho ass in the motel every weekend to fuck and suck all my custys and she's known as the nastiest slut around who eats asshole the best. The best part is she's hot and begs me her pimp daddy to pimp her out. Once a month I let her regular 12 inch bbc rail all her holes all night as a reward. Winning yo! True story here
Anyone wants more details just ask I love talkin bout training my ho

real or not.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:46 AM

Default real or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplayas View Post
I pimp my hoe wife every chance I get and this is no bs! I trained her on bbc first and gb and also taught her to squirt. Now I put her ho ass in the motel every weekend to fuck and suck all my custys and she's known as the nastiest slut around who eats asshole the best. The best part is she's hot and begs me her pimp daddy to pimp her out. Once a month I let her regular 12 inch bbc rail all her holes all night as a reward. Winning yo! True story here
Anyone wants more details just ask I love talkin bout training my ho

Since she loves it soooo much then maybe your the one that's actually trained. just think about it for a minute. She's getting what she wants/needs/lust/desire's Hell your spreading the word and bringing the men to her. Yep, ya might think its you who has her trained but I would venture to say in a small way she might have trained/ cucked you but you have no clue.

Curious, but worth the risk?
Old 04-27-2013, 06:15 AM

Default Curious, but worth the risk?

My husband has approached me about doing this and I have to admit the thought is very appealing..not for the money, we are fine there but the excitement of the exchange of money and just being an actual whore for once.. I want to take my sexuality there so I can experience the emotions, the pure eroticism of it and the moral conflict.

I would definitively like a black man to be my exclusive client. I only serve black men.
Jessi

Last edited by lookingforfuninVA; 04-27-2013 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: sp

Pimping her out
Old 05-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Default Pimping her out

There are 3 phases to gettin w/ white bitches. the lust phase where you can't get enough of her white pussy. the what can you give me stage where she gives you money rides place to stay.
the last phase is liking your bros have a hit of that clit, while your bros are hitting it you think damn i can make some grip off this chick. it only natural that a white bitch want to serve a black man because most white dude have gone metro sexual.

Tags
black cock pimp whore, secret