Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

So True
Old 08-20-2011, 05:11 AM

Default So True

So True! ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
You will become addicted! I did, and, like me, you will have Black Babies!
Pamela

total addiction
Old 08-20-2011, 11:12 AM

Default total addiction

i agree with the ladies on her, once you hold a good strong nigga dick in your hands an even more importantly make that dick nut for you, it will be total addiction. ive been going with black bulls for nine months now and it is insanely fun. the sex is off the charts, the depth of penetration that they achieve just makes me go bonkers. my current bull literally pumps me sooooo hard and deep my cervix gets bruised. i just love the good thug like sex, but its their sperm loads that are really the amazing thing. going bareback is the only way because it feels natural, it feels right, the nigga bull needs to breed and we were meant to be bred by them. im hooked i think you will be too
kisses

Old 10-09-2011, 06:29 AM

im not lookin to get serious or have black babies, but I am pretty eager to see how it is to have my pussy stretched real good and a nice bbc load in my mouth. All I hear about it, how can i not wanna try it?

Old 10-16-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoHayley View Post
im not lookin to get serious or have black babies, but I am pretty eager to see how it is to have my pussy stretched real good and a nice bbc load in my mouth. All I hear about it, how can i not wanna try it?
Too bad you aren't in California! I would be more than happy to help you explore.

Old 05-08-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I'm with all the others who have replied so far - it is one hell of a powerful emotion when you are taken by a black man.

I'm not saying that I could never give it up but it would be a difficult job.

I love seeing and feeling my married pussy stuffed full of black cock and when they cum inside you - it blows me away. They do more for me than hubby has ever been able to.

xxHelen
well said, i love a woman who explains all

Seems Overwhelming
Old 06-13-2012, 06:26 AM

Smile Seems Overwhelming

It sounds like every woman except one felt something that they have never felt before. If BBC is so addictive then you should think it through, but the fact that you are thinking about it will probably lead to the inevitable and you will have to try bbc. I can imagine the taboo, the size and the new frontier will leave a lasting imprint in your mind. If it is pleasurable then you will want more and more. After a while you probably will want only bbc and so your husband will most likely lose his wife to bbc. What a treat for all of you white women!

Adicted
Old 06-13-2012, 03:13 PM

Default Adicted

Yes you almost certainly will. I not as yet but close and will be so once i find my bull/dom to take me use me humilaite and breed me as i crave

Old 06-14-2012, 10:47 AM

It`s certainly going to be an experience that you will want to repeat, just make sure that your husband fully understands what`s involved and will be happy and comfortable with the consequences.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:03 PM

From what I see they will love you. I sure hope you become addicted, I want my wife to go black and I can only hope that she becomes addicted to BBC and has several regular studs fucking her...Good Luck

Old 12-03-2012, 10:24 PM

Another bull shit thread.