Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

She said YES
Old 07-31-2010, 06:20 PM

Default She said YES

Hell my wife has agreed to sleep with a black man time i watch.

She has told me it will be a oneoff but im hoping that once she does it she will be hooked.

Iam 38 she is 36,and has had 3 kids, so her body is a bit saggy in places. i have been given the task of selecting the guys and am looking for some advice on how to do that.

Now ive reads loads of stuff on bareback vs not o here, and need to make that decision now. She is not on the pill as we both use condoms since ourlast child 4 years ago.

Do i let the guy go bareback or use condoms this time n the hope if getting her hooked then work on it from there.

All advice is appreciated.

lucky you
Old 07-31-2010, 09:58 PM

Default lucky you

I wish my wife told me that it would happen within a week. Honestly adultfriendfinder post apic of her and what you are looking for and let the fun begin.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:12 PM

my advice,..be careful,..if you DON'T know who your wife's partner is to be,..DEFINATELY use a condom !,..when my wife and i finally took that first step we chose to use someone we knew for a LONG time ,that we were close to and was discreet,.. especially discreet.(we wife-swap with a black couple)
both women are on the pill,..so i don't mind if my wife bare-backs with her bull,..you should take your time and find a suitable bull for your woman,..then only when your confident in your choice decide if bare-backing is a risk your willing to take.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:02 PM

guys, thank you for the messages,they have been very helpful.

Im talking to a guy now who seems to know all about our situation.

H has suggested that we gobare on the first time to make it soeacial and do it when she is least fertile so no chance of a risk of pregnancy.

think ill give this some serious thought

Old 08-03-2010, 12:23 AM

Maybe suggest your wife go on the pill or patch and wait a bit for it to give her some protection . From what I have read on this site from other females they love doing it bareback and getting the BBC sperm shot in their pussy...........just my suggestion.

do it right and make sure she enjoys it
Old 08-03-2010, 01:53 AM

Default do it right and make sure she enjoys it

If you are like me, it took you a long time of being patient and encouraging her to bring her to this point. The first night for me and my wife was at the Red Rooster in Vegas. She was nervous and I re-assured her that we could leave when ever she wanted. I also let her pick out who she wanted to talk to, dance with, and eventually make love to.

She took the chance and went bareback. She actually didn't hesitate at all, because she really does love a cum filled pussy. She was nervous after that..and a few of her friends can't believe she took the chance of going bare. . . she doesn't bring that part of the story up unless ask or not afraid of being judged. (There was another time with a guy we had known for 16 years, she got herpes from him. . .'something to remember him by' what an asshole. But I digress...another story for another day).

Obviously she loves you and wants to please you. You want to please her and have her sexually please also. Communicate, take your time, make sure the chemistry is good. The last thing you want is for her to feel like she is degraded (unless that works for her).

This is your chance, don't blow it....and please share it with us....we are all voyeurs at heart.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:28 AM

Congrats ... i am jealous ... wish my wife would agree to black cock.
Be careful for her sake.
This site and dark cavern and getherblacked.org might help or a yahoo, google or other community.