Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-24-2010, 12:24 PM

I have had from 5" to 10" but I have found that the lenght of a cock is not what it takes i love a real thick cock that stretches me out. A really thick one will get me off faster and feel much better than any size thin one

It's girth that counts
Old 08-24-2010, 03:18 PM

Default It's girth that counts

I agree with most of the girls here that it is as much about the thickness as it is about length.

For me it is about being stretched, being able to feel the ridges on his cock as he slides in and out, which provides much of the stimulation. It's not whether he can get so far inside you can see your stomach move!

If you look at the pictures here, those women who are fucking cocks that are 9 -12 inch are not usually taking in the full length anyway.

So in a sense a cock can't be too long but if you can't feel the width the it's a waste of time.

xxHelen

Size Queen
Old 08-24-2010, 05:24 PM

Default Size Queen

Well my husband is 5" long and thick about 5" around when hard but I prfer 9" long and
6"-7" thick. I like a long and thick cock. And of course if I am here it's because I want them all BLACK COCKS.

Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I agree with most of the girls here that it is as much about the thickness as it is about length.

For me it is about being stretched, being able to feel the ridges on his cock as he slides in and out, which provides much of the stimulation. It's not whether he can get so far inside you can see your stomach move!

If you look at the pictures here, those women who are fucking cocks that are 9 -12 inch are not usually taking in the full length anyway.

So in a sense a cock can't be too long but if you can't feel the width the it's a waste of time.

xxHelen
+1

It is most DEFINITELY the thickness that is more important. Give mee a REALLY thick 7" over a thin 9" anyday

I disagree
Old 08-25-2010, 11:19 AM

Default I disagree

[I][Bitch u get what I give u, fuck the BS, I'll take what I want n make u like it. Most of u can't even take big dicks, cause it doesn't fit anyways. Besides, most white women r small on the inside, black women r deeper! U white women, wine about a man's size, but u still bend that white @ss over 4 us. I have no problem with my average size, women play with it with no problem. U white women get what u deserve, a blk penis 4 u 2 play with, it feels better 4 u regardless. If u know how 2 use what u got, then I promise u it would be no problem. Big dicks is a popular thing right now, because it's what u heard someone else say! Think 4 ur selves, stop being a follower, n be a /I]LEADER! Follow ur own mind! Quit looking 4 the whole package the first time, u will grow 2 love n appreciate a blk DICK-especially cause we have rhythm! Learn how 2 except how a man would enjoy ur sexy body, n what the things he would do 2 make u have multiple orgasms n cum all over the place. Everybody has there own technique on how they have SEX! And u wonder why we call u a bunch of DIRTY FILLTHY WHORES!

yup they want em big
Old 08-25-2010, 02:00 PM

Default yup they want em big

I agree with most of the comments, who ever said size does not count is trully tellling a lie. My female friends constantly text and email pics of big dicks, and actually laugh and talk about little ones. They dont want to tell a guy he has a little dick if he has more to offer out of bed. Women may be built the same as far as length, but width is a different story.
A woman who has had child birth or large lovers in the past desire big thick dick to feel that needed friction. Little dick want get that done. If you have to ask if you got a big dick then you dont have one, a woman will let you know when she sees it or feels her pussy spread open. one more thing, alot of sexual gratification is mental so for women just the idea that she is fucking a big dick helps her climax as well, they are visual creatures as well

What's too small and too big ... always ask the woman!
Old 08-25-2010, 02:10 PM

Default What's too small and too big ... always ask the woman!

My wife and I attended an adult pool party a few years ago. My wife was socializing with 5-6 other ladies near the shallow end of the pool, and when I went over to ask her if she'd like another drink, I realized they were in a discussion about men ... obviously made sense, since it was an adult party. Anyway, I got her drink and decided to ease into the conversation a bit. I learned a lot, for sure, as to what women really do think about the things men feel are the most important things about men and sex. All the ladies, by the way, were in the 25-45 year old range; my wife was 31 at the time.
First of all, the saying "bigger is better" didn't hold water with these ladies. Yes, they preferred larger to smaller, but smaller to them was less than 5 inches. Most all the ladies agreed that too large was over 8 inches, particularly if the guy was rough. Most important was girth ... seems there are a lot of guys out there that don't seem to stretch that pussy enough. Also talked about was "cut vs uncut" cocks. Most the ladies again preferred cut, but there was one that liked uncut. Lots of talk about 6-pak abs, which I unfortunately don't have, and smooth chest. And, 2 of the ladies mentioned, surprisingly, that they were initially attracted to a man by his white teeth ... weird, but they did all agree that they liked a guy with straight, white teeth. Anyway, this was an unofficial survey of 6 liberated women.

width vs length
Old 08-30-2010, 01:18 PM

Wink width vs length

Over the years women have more and more been intereseted in width and girth over length. The thing is the womans pussy can stretch a mile before it tears an inch, thats an old saying and it means to stretch a pussy you need a fat dick not really a long one. If you are 6 or 7 your around average in length but women that I know say when they mean big they are talking about the fattness not the length. Fyi the vaginal canal is only 4 inches long

Old 08-30-2010, 02:48 PM

Look at the Avatar. That's what most white guys have. When the ladies are out for sexual pleasure, they always gravitate to the thick black cock. Check out the amature vids here, those thick ebony cocks almost always give the ladies multiple orgasms before coming.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:35 PM

Not all women are the same length, I easily reached and touched the end of my exwifes vagina where as my present partner is much longer and can take a much larger cock.

So I guess for some women length is not an issue where as for others it is. Simples!