Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

inches!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:45 AM

Default inches!

I hadn't measured since jr high and a couple asked me how long? I got a tape measure and measured it live on cam. If they read this they will tell you!

D

Old 09-02-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrylime View Post
Not all women are the same length, I easily reached and touched the end of my exwifes vagina where as my present partner is much longer and can take a much larger cock.

So I guess for some women length is not an issue where as for others it is. Simples!

thats what I have said. Girls like guy are bigger and smaller in areas. I knew a fat girl that a small dick fit her perfect and anything over 7 was hitting her back end.
I know a 4 fot tall chick that was 98 pounds. and she took huge dicks. She loved the big ones.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:51 AM

Too small is when I can close my hand around it and overlap my fingers and when my jaw doesn't ache the next day.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:14 PM

Interesting discussion, wish I had seen it earlier. Back in the day when my hot looking ex and I were swinging, all of the women commented on how good it felt to be stretched by my fat tool. Anal though, was a bit harder for some.

Black Cocks Only
Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 PM

Default Black Cocks Only

Sory for way I txt I married nd my husband is way to small nd alwys limp. I wnt but most important I NEED Big Black Cock to tke cre of me. My husband is just a sissy nd he cry whn I be with Black Men nd wnt alwys 2 be with Black Men. Black Men are wonderful 2 give self to. I am so hapy tht Black Men are there whn U wnt nd need thm.

Size
Old 09-07-2010, 08:52 PM

Default Size

Almst 4 got. Anythng frm 6 inches nd under way 2 smll nd no good. As women hve babys thn we stretch so we need bigger cocks nd whit men cocks just nt tht big nd most of time nt knw how to use nd lke my husband dick 2 smll nd limp.hehehehe He just good for paying bills.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:12 AM

It varies theres no concrete answer here. anything below a 5.5 is small anything inbetween 5.5 and 6.5 is avg anything 6.5 and 7.5is large and anything above that is huge ofcourse girth comes into play too. It also varies on the women ur fucking if you notice most bbc lover are fat old women. not all but the majority are like this look at the pros and see for yourself. this is because black men have high sex drive so basically they will fuck anything and fat old women love this because who else is going to fuck them?? also this is because they are old so theyre pussys have been stretched by having multiple kids. But not every women is a size queen so if you around the 6 range and able to keep it hard and its not suuper thin then you should b good when dating a normal women whos not a sexual deviant. so guys if you dont have a huge cock the answers easy date younger women who havent had many sexual partners give them the fingers test if you can make them feel great by fingering them then ur 6 should b great but if u have to use 5 fngers to get a rise out of them throw them back , theres plenty of fish in the sea brothas. and if you have a super small cock its kool too just buy a strap on that way u can go for hours n u have a big dick for the momment lol but save that for after her pussy os all lossey goosey.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:43 AM

As a white man I have a length of 6,5/ 7"".

Old 09-19-2012, 07:37 PM

well I am glad I am 8 and pretty thick plus I really do have a lot of stamina and can last a long time..maybe even too long..

Old 09-19-2012, 09:02 PM

Well, mine is a tad over 6. I consider mine small. I love a guy with at least 7 real inches. The longest I've had is 9" and that was enough. Of course, I wouldn't mind playing with something a bit longer.