Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife's experiences with black men.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:59 PM

Default My wife's experiences with black men.

My wife in the past (distant and not so distant past) has enjoyed making love to black men. There seems like there are common things the black lovers seem to be into and I am wondering if others have experienced the same. I would like to hear from the women as well as their black bulls. The things shey seem to like are:
1. They all want to fuck her bareback and refuse to wear comdoms. They also want to cum inside her and always do.
2. They seem to almost always want to involve other black men and gangbang her.
3. They all insist on anal sex.
4. They love to do double penetrations to her, one in her pussy and another in her ass.
5. A high percentage like to tie her up.
Has anyone noticed this and if so why is this so?

Old 08-08-2010, 11:05 PM

I as a BBC do not ever, ever share white pussy with another BBC, I am too greedy!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:21 PM

My wife has never barebacked a BBC and it is likely she never will. She has been triple teamed a few times by them, but also enjoys them solo. She won't take them anal yet, though she does want to be DP'd some time in the future. She is such a slut that she has to carry a little kit I gave her in her car. The kit has a bunch of condoms and lube in it. She has to carry it because if a bull even half ass tries to hit on her she will spread her legs for him. So many times has she come home with a well used pussy for me to inspect that I have lost count.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:40 PM

Kimmer, You are a romantic!
Lookinnn, was the triple team her idea or theirs?

Old 08-08-2010, 11:54 PM

Depends on which time you are asking about. One time it just kind of happened at a hotel party we went to, the other time it was set up by me for her and a few times she has went home from the bar with a bull that had roommates that were home and got in on it.

I forgot to add in the first post (and wifey just reminded me) about a few house parties we have been to where there are 15 to 20 guys and 2-4 gals. I think the largest ratio was 2 gals and 15 guys, but not all bulls. Probably 50/50.

Old 08-09-2010, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmer551 View Post
I as a BBC do not ever, ever share white pussy with another BBC, I am too greedy!
I'm right with ya .I don't share my white pussy with another bbc, but I don't consider it being greedy , maybe territorial.

here ya go
Old 08-09-2010, 03:22 AM

Default here ya go

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehighlander View Post
My wife in the past (distant and not so distant past) has enjoyed making love to black men. There seems like there are common things the black lovers seem to be into and I am wondering if others have experienced the same. I would like to hear from the women as well as their black bulls. The things shey seem to like are:
1. They all want to fuck her bareback and refuse to wear comdoms. They also want to cum inside her and always do.
4. They love to do double penetrations to her, one in her pussy and another in her ass.
My wifes first BBC experience started as two married white gals and two single sluts with four studs about ten years the girls junior. My wife was the last cunt standing due to drink and others fucked out. So yes she has been shared. She now meets regularly with one of the girls and two original studs from first club pickup. They replaced the two lesser studs with two more bulls more to the girls liking in size stamina and overall build and looks. So she meets up for fairly regular intervals pa weekend long sex of 4 guys and 2 girls. She has never been tied up. She way too much enjoys being involved and not just lying there. She has never allowed her ass to be explored except 20 years ago by her first husband that had a tiny dick. They all want her to do it but respect her wishes. She has allowed one to regularly put his finger in her ass while fucking her. He is her first and favorite. She does want to do a double vaginal with two of them. She has had me preparing her for it with me and a vibrator. But she can't talk two of them into rubbing dicks I think they will give in to her persuasion one night soon and grant her wish. She does not have to worry with condoms as she cannot get pregnant. She loves getting multiple loads on and in her all weekend on her trips.

Old 08-09-2010, 06:32 AM

Sharing would be no problem for us, but a condom is required.

Old 08-09-2010, 09:25 AM

I just love being shared around amonst the black guys and have been used by more than one on many times. Your right, the guys love to do it bareback and cum inside a nice wet pussy, I've no problem with that, in fact i love the warm feeling of black seed when a guy dumps his load in me and love to have my pussy filled up with as much black cum as i can take. I'm on the pill so I've no fear of becoming pregnant and find bareback far more enjoyable feeling that nic hard black cock pounding away at my pussy.

Old 08-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehighlander View Post

The guys that we've met for her to play with have always honored her rules in playing. Some have asked to go bare but they always wore a condom after she stated her preference. She's not into anal so none of the guys even asked. But she does like to be the center of attention whenit comes to having 2, 3 or even 4 bbc's fucking her. One day she'll attempt more but it's difficult to get that many guys in one place with all good chemistry..

the key is to have fun and do what you like. to each thier own