Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

We Are Black MEN, Not Bulls
Old 08-23-2010, 01:12 AM

Default We Are Black MEN, Not Bulls

OK, it's universally understood that we black men nowadays are the premium when it comes to sexing the horny white housewife who wants BBC. I love it as much as the next brotha does. However, what I don't agree with is the negative connotation given to us African-American males who are in such a lifestyle. The term given to a black male who loves sexing and/or dominating couples is "black bull". Now, we all know that a bull is an animal used for either livestock or entertainment purposes (i.e. rodeos). Well, I think that such a term is vastly negative and unbecoming of us African-American males on a lot of levels. And it all goes back to the detrimental societal labeling thing that has plagued this country for eons now. I think that a lot of these couples and single females need to be reminded of the fact that the black male specimen that you are involved with during sexual encounters is an actual human being. Not an animal, like a bull, but a human being, a man. Therefore that brother deserves the same respects as he would give the couple. Remember, that brother (not "bull") is taking good time out of his schedule to come over to the motel, the house, or whatever locale to sex your wife and give her something she'd normally wouldn't get from hubby at home. He realizes what he's really doing is actually wrong, but he partakes nonetheless. So the next time you couples or WDFs hook up with a black male for hot sex, just remember to give him his respects as an actual man, a human being, and not some animal, like a bull. Thanks.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:02 AM

Way to sensitive hun. Its a lifestyle term, get over it. There are terms for all members of the lifestyle. Please get over the sensitivity. I mean no offense when I say this, but the "African Americans" seem to have an issue when its comes to being called anything other. What about the Women saying they are tired of being called, "hotwife", or anything other than "Women". Stop trying to make everything termed anti black.

Old 08-23-2010, 02:57 PM

J, my regular lover, likes to use the term bull. In fact when he talks to hubby he will often refer to himself in the third person as hubbys wife's bull or bullman.

It has strong connotations for all 3 of us - inferring that he is stronger, more powerful and better endowed than my hubby - which of course he is.

Sorry but it works for us all as a term associated with the cuckold lifestyle.

xxHelen

Old 08-23-2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashinglad2010 View Post
OK, it's universally understood that we black men nowadays are the premium when it comes to sexing the horny white housewife who wants BBC. I love it as much as the next brotha does. However, what I don't agree with is the negative connotation given to us African-American males who are in such a lifestyle. The term given to a black male who loves sexing and/or dominating couples is "black bull". Now, we all know that a bull is an animal used for either livestock or entertainment purposes (i.e. rodeos). Well, I think that such a term is vastly negative and unbecoming of us African-American males on a lot of levels. And it all goes back to the detrimental societal labeling thing that has plagued this country for eons now. I think that a lot of these couples and single females need to be reminded of the fact that the black male specimen that you are involved with during sexual encounters is an actual human being. Not an animal, like a bull, but a human being, a man. Therefore that brother deserves the same respects as he would give the couple. Remember, that brother (not "bull") is taking good time out of his schedule to come over to the motel, the house, or whatever locale to sex your wife and give her something she'd normally wouldn't get from hubby at home. He realizes what he's really doing is actually wrong, but he partakes nonetheless. So the next time you couples or WDFs hook up with a black male for hot sex, just remember to give him his respects as an actual man, a human being, and not some animal, like a bull. Thanks.
Gee, dashinglad, such a sensitive guy ... guess you'll take the stand and tell your "bruthas" to restrain from calling the white husbands "whimps" or "cracker asses" or "white boy" ... right? Or the white women you pound "bitches" and "hos" ... right? I mean you seem to be a guy that has principle and stands up for what's right, RIGHT? Better yet, just chill out, stay quiet, and enjoy your intendtions to seemingly slowly eradicate the white race by seeding every white woman that can carry a child ... then you can say WE WIN! Mac

Wow
Old 08-23-2010, 06:10 PM

Default Wow

Lots of love on this subject! To each his/her own. Some people get off on certain terms and verbage. We on the other hand aren't into degrading. we like to have sex! I like to watch her get fucked really good and she loves to get fucked really good.. As for color.... it's all the same...We're all human. Some like the taboo part of it, some like the color contrast some just fuck better than others. We've had good and bad experiences with different colors.. So my suggestion is to hook up with people with common interests and then get naked and enjoy the ride!

This post wasn't made to insult anybody... Just be happy and have great safe sex!

Old 08-24-2010, 01:18 AM

Aren't white doms sometimes referred to as "bulls" too?

Old 08-24-2010, 02:19 AM

I see a LOT of square activity from all sides. All that namecalling is wack shit anyways, I'm ME, fuck all that funny style talk and storyline stupidity. If the shoe fits wear it, if you a female who legit is a hoe don't act ladylike and want to be designated with the same benefits since you chose that hand. If you a simp, wimp, sucker or whatever don't try to play the tough guy role, play your position and STFU. No sugarcoating and roleplaying out here. If someone is offended then they are, I don't know, can't change and in some cases can't relate to how someone feels and a lot of ppl can't either.

Old 08-24-2010, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnblackstallion View Post
Aren't white doms sometimes referred to as "bulls" too?
As far as I know/heard, yes they are. I've seen on breeding sites "white bulls" being used so I know they are out there like us black men. Some have breeding parties for women with black men so I don't get the racial slick comments and hating. If the ladies are choosing, be it white or black or whatever, get in where you fit in and don't hate on the next man.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleButtRebecca View Post
Way to sensitive hun. Its a lifestyle term, get over it. There are terms for all members of the lifestyle. Please get over the sensitivity. I mean no offense when I say this, but the "African Americans" seem to have an issue when its comes to being called anything other. What about the Women saying they are tired of being called, "hotwife", or anything other than "Women". Stop trying to make everything termed anti black.

Agree! Like women being called a slut or a whore. At times they are and other times they are not. That slut or whore is very often also a mother, a wife and a well respected member of her community. But with her man in bed she will be that slut or whore he wants her to be or she wants to be with him. I don't mind being called a "BULL". I am flattered. Cause it refers to a very large dominant animal that no one wants to fuck with because of his size and power. Personally I would rather be called a LION!

I also want to say that I respect his opinion. But he failed to realize that it's not only the "BULL" that goes out of his way to meet at hotel/motel etc... He gave too much importance to just the "BULL" or black man meeting. And not enough on the woman or couple taking time out of their busy schedule to meet him as well. All the arrangement they too may have had to make with the kids, family, work and other real world situation to meet him. And who's to say the feeling of doing something that may seem wrong is not shared evenly???

So! I agree. Relax. Stop being so sensitive. If you continue to be. Then this is not where you belongs. Can't we all just get along??? And remember! Show respect for each other no matter what you're into or referred to.

My Opinion
Old 08-25-2010, 02:13 PM

Default My Opinion

I have to agree, lighten up and enjoy the ride! The term "bull" is, bedroom sex talk, designed to stimulate the mind just like the mentioned "slut" or "Whore". Does the term "BBC" also bother you? This is a forum of bedroom talk so I don't see the problem, after all, I haven't heard anyone refer to a black public official as a "bull", it's only used in a sexual conotation, just like the other examples.

Just my opinion.