Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Role-Play Theme?
Cops/Robbers 8 4.15%
Hooker/John 34 17.62%
Boss/Secretary 46 23.83%
Teacher/Student 38 19.69%
Housewife/Landscape Guy 73 37.82%
Cheerleader/Athlete 27 13.99%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGen85 View Post
I had a ex-girlfriend who wanted to play the slave master's daughter messing around with Toby. But we couldn't keep a straight face due to the historical content of it all. Not mention us being young. But that's as close as I got to role playing.

Funny you mentioned this and hopefully you are not offended by what I will say but i have often fantasized about being the daughter or wife in the same scenario... I know it's a sensitive issue with many but for me, it was me in the fantasy who never took advantage of any power over the slaves, in fact, it is more of a reverse role where I would secretly have sex with them without anyone knowing...again, it's only a fantasy and since I've told my black bf about it, we have often role-played a few scenes that's always exciting...

Again, hopefully you're not offended in any way as i know how sensitive this issue is to many..

Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Cool I can see myself dressed as a nun packing a ruler
You can be dressed as any type of teacher in my fantasy

Something about Mary the House Wifey
Old 03-11-2012, 01:14 AM

Default Something about Mary the House Wifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
LOL @ Taylor, you crazy!

Housewife is still ahead in votes!!

That is a fantasy on top of a fantasy.. I just go shopping in my local Whole Foods and I see plenty of housewives that "look away" but I'm looking at them...and Lord knows I wanna fuck em! x2

Last edited by ebonis; 03-11-2012 at 01:19 AM..

Old 03-11-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonis View Post
That is a fantasy on top of a fantasy.. I just go shopping in my local Whole Foods and I see plenty of housewives that "look away" but I'm looking at them...and Lord knows I wanna fuck em! x2
Housewives is smoking hot with the votes

Old 03-11-2012, 12:43 PM

I don't role play. The only role I want to play is the guy entering the room about to put my cock deep into the woman pussy, mouth and ass I'm listing for repeatedly. Now if she wants play a role then being a big submissive slut for me is my favorite.

My vote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Default My vote

I voted for Teacher/Student since it hit so close to home. My first white women was my HS English teacher. I posted a blog about it. It's still some of the best sex I ever had. I learned about white women from her what they wanted from black men how they expected to be treated.

Old 03-16-2012, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
I voted for Teacher/Student since it hit so close to home. My first white women was my HS English teacher. I posted a blog about it. It's still some of the best sex I ever had. I learned about white women from her what they wanted from black men how they expected to be treated.
Wondering out loud, if it would be wrong of me to say damn that's hot!!! But then I have to ask what grade and ur age? Please say you were held back a year and you were actually 18 Lol

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-17-2012 at 01:45 AM..

Old 03-17-2012, 01:41 AM

I see housewife is still TOPS!

Actually my all time favorite fantasy isnt on the list.. Nothing like dressing up as Lil Red Riding Hood (yep I have two different costumes ) being lost in the forrest (yes I live in the woods) only to be followed by a big bad blk wolf (BBC not dog lol) to be scared frightened and excited all at the same time. ( dear god it takes my breath away) There is only two Rules to the game it has to be the alpha blk wolf, yep the one and only and it's it's never a whole pack (again talking BBC lol not dogs) it can be in front of the pack but never with them. Make sense?? Lol

Well, I will leave the rest up to your imagination.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-17-2012 at 01:46 AM..

Old 03-17-2012, 05:22 AM

The Blessed Sister Mary Mustang.... lmao....housewife/handyman for us...quiet often after mowing our lawn I knock on the door and ask ' Will there be anything else today Maam? Good fun.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by restore View Post
The Blessed Sister Mary Mustang.... lmao...
Lol .. Geesh am I that bad? Umm you might be right I might get struck by lightning