Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Role-Play Theme?
Cops/Robbers 8 4.15%
Hooker/John 34 17.62%
Boss/Secretary 46 23.83%
Teacher/Student 38 19.69%
Housewife/Landscape Guy 73 37.82%
Cheerleader/Athlete 27 13.99%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 08:47 AM

I find the housewife/landscape role to be quite a turn on since you know it is probably initiated by the housewife thus no power play compared to the boss/secretary thing where the woman might be concerned with losing her job if she doesn't give in. The housewife/landscaper is all lust, all about opportunity with two freely consenting adults. I also find the pizza delivery guy(often shown) to be sexy as well since I actually delivered pizzas for a while back in the 80's and met some hot women who made some outlandish comments but nothing actually led to sex.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:00 AM

I agree absolutely with ...for me there is a double play here, when I am at work and tradesmen do work at our home, another fanatasy kicks in...how do I know what's going on...I find that arousing as well!!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM

Can i vote twice because the housewife/landscape guy fantasy is also sexy to me. I would love to be a repairman or something and end up servicing a nice sexy mature horny white housewife.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:41 PM

Its not role playing but my fantasy is to fuck a racist white chick. I'm bed I love a vulgar, taboo, racist mouth. I love calling her cracker bitches and love to be called nigger animals in bed.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:02 PM

My boyfriend and I aren't big into role-play but we play from time to time. I voted for boss/secretary because he is a boss and has fantasized about some of the woman that worked under him, but he wouldn't get involved with. But our two biggest one are me cheating and my husband not knowing. That comes up lot when hubby is away and he 'sneaks' over or if we are out at dinner and seated near couples that notice us. The other is pretending we are married when we are out.

Old 09-01-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by restore View Post
I agree absolutely with ...for me there is a double play here, when I am at work and tradesmen do work at our home, another fanatasy kicks in...how do I know what's going on...I find that arousing as well!!

That's hot!!! I can imagine you going crazy with not knowing what's going on back at home. When we have repair men out to the house, first question out of Hubbys mouth is "is he blk?" lol the repairman can be 80 yrs old and white but I always reply YES he's blk. blk sexy and hot!! Lol and chances are he is a 60 yr old white guy with a plumbers crack. Lol

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-01-2012 at 08:37 AM..

Old 05-14-2013, 01:43 AM

I really love strong, domme, mature women. I would like to role-play a scene with me as the new young temp at a corporate job and my older, sexy milf boss seduces me and I become her new boy toy.

Nothing of all
Old 05-14-2013, 05:30 AM

Default Nothing of all

In my darkest fantasy:
Master and slave

Old 05-22-2013, 10:38 PM

Exclamation

The boss secretary scene is hot,but it woulkd be even hotter if the boss was a white female CEO of a large corporation who gets seduced by the hung black janitor who fucks her to multiple orgasm's the likes of which her white hubby couldn't begin to provide her with. The sex is so good she can't stop fucking him no matter how many times she swears she 's gonna stop. From there she starts fucking as many of the black men in the corporation that she can. Promising promotion if they continue to fuck her.
Meanwhile white hubby can't figure out why she has lost interest in sex with him......

Last edited by moojo; 05-24-2013 at 09:53 PM..

Plumber's Crack
Old 05-22-2013, 10:52 PM

Default Plumber's Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

That's hot!!! I can imagine you going crazy with not knowing what's going on back at home. When we have repair men out to the house, first question out of Hubbys mouth is "is he blk?" lol the repairman can be 80 yrs old and white but I always reply YES he's blk. blk sexy and hot!! Lol and chances are he is a 60 yr old white guy with a plumbers crack. Lol
All the plumbers in the houuuuuse pull ya pants uuuupppp !!!