Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-08-2012, 09:06 AM

I absolutely love licking and sucking the feet of women with good hygiene. I'm not shy about this at all and I love doing this while on my knees, showing total submission, total servitude to the woman being serviced.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplejello View Post
I'm Curious.... How many of the black men on this site have foot fetishes? That is if you want to admit it :P lol

PurpleJello
well yout can coutnt on me to suck your toess in nylons tlell you passed outt

Old 03-30-2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
I hate un kept feet and that goes for both men and women. Women who have chips in their nail polish (Yes even one little chip) or they are wearing a puke off the wall color that is weeks old or men who wear flip flops with nasty feet, I have to turn and walk away before I tap them on their shoulders to inform them (as I have done before) how nasty their feet are..

OMG or women with hairy toes... WTH????

Ha Ha. So true! I am patheticly enslaved to womens feet. But all bets are off when they have hairy toes. Corns all over the damn place. Worse, have you ever noticed the scum ring around the heel? EWWW! It's like dry cracked skin with dirt caked in. Nasty! Even worse when these women show up in an eating establishment with their feet in that condition. Have a little consideration. Put some socks on for chuck's sake. Womens feet are only sexy when the are clean, pedicured, and well kept. Because that is feminine. Otherwise...cover them up!

Foot Fetishes
Old 03-30-2012, 11:12 PM

Smile Foot Fetishes

I will admit, I LOVE having a sexy white woman toes in my mouth ummm, delicious

Old 03-31-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
Ha Ha. So true! I am patheticly enslaved to womens feet. But all bets are off when they have hairy toes. Corns all over the damn place. Worse, have you ever noticed the scum ring around the heel? EWWW! It's like dry cracked skin with dirt caked in. Nasty! Even worse when these women show up in an eating establishment with their feet in that condition. Have a little consideration. Put some socks on for chuck's sake. Womens feet are only sexy when the are clean, pedicured, and well kept. Because that is feminine. Otherwise...cover them up!
Lol funny this thread got bumped up on the very same day I spent two hours (waa poor me lol) getting a pedi .

Omg little white, I know what you mean about the dry cracked skin.. Okay someone very dear to me called it a biscuit (lol) it makes sense the shape, the color and the flaky stuff .. Ewwww im weak just thinking about it.. Lol. Ha I can't believe you have noticed hairy toes too.. I thought I was alone on that one. Lol

Old 04-01-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Lol funny this thread got bumped up on the very same day I spent two hours (waa poor me lol) getting a pedi .

Omg little white, I know what you mean about the dry cracked skin.. Okay someone very dear to me called it a biscuit (lol) it makes sense the shape, the color and the flaky stuff .. Ewwww im weak just thinking about it.. Lol. Ha I can't believe you have noticed hairy toes too.. I thought I was alone on that one. Lol
My 1st reply to this never went through. But let me tell you Stang, I am a connoisseur when it comes to womens feet. And hairy toes, biscuits, and dirty feet I will always notice. Nasty! I'm happy to hear you are out there tapping women on the shoulder and educating them on proper foot etiquette.

On the other hand there is nothing sexier than a well kept, pedicured, clean pair of feminine feet. Makes my lwp raging hard everytime. I always get caught looking no matter how slick I try to be. Dark shades help.

Btw, this being a foot fetish post, I'm sure I'm not the only guy who wants to know what shade your pedi is??? I take you for a traditional cherry red or light pink kind of woman. I'll say size 7.5 to 8. Inquiring minds are very interested in the details.

So, anyway, I was gonna have some nice southern style biscuits & gravy for breakfast, but after this enlightening discussion, I think I'll go with scrambled eggs instead.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Btw, this being a foot fetish post, I'm sure I'm not the only guy who wants to know what shade your pedi is??? I take you for a traditional cherry red or light pink kind of woman. I'll say size 7.5 to 8. Inquiring minds are very interested in the details.

So, anyway, I was gonna have some nice southern style biscuits & gravy for breakfast, but after this enlightening discussion, I think I'll go with scrambled eggs instead.

LoL I'm sure you are the only one that is wondering about the color of my nail polish . Truth is no color for Alley, I'm a white French tip girl for hands and toes. French tips with a thin silver line.. Size 8 1/2---9 depending on brand of shoes.

Yea, I will never look at a biscuit the same again,,

Old 04-03-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
LoL I'm sure you are the only one that is wondering about the color of my nail polish . Truth is no color for Alley, I'm a white French tip girl for hands and toes. French tips with a thin silver line.. Size 8 1/2---9 depending on brand of shoes.
I was wrong on both guesses? Well that's okay. French tips are nice too.

But I do know for absolute certain that I'm not the only one curious about your new pedicure.
BECAUSE...there happens to be a post up right now titled, Sexy Feet, and I didn't post it.
I'm POSITIVE that sexualpapi and many others would love to see pics of you showing off your french tip pedi. Set an example. Show em all how it's done. Let's see em!!

Old 04-04-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
I was wrong on both guesses? Well that's okay. French tips are nice too.

But I do know for absolute certain that I'm not the only one curious about your new pedicure.
BECAUSE...there happens to be a post up right now titled, Sexy Feet, and I didn't post it.
I'm POSITIVE that sexualpapi and many others would love to see pics of you showing off your french tip pedi. Set an example. Show em all how it's done. Let's see em!!

Thanks for the request, I will have to ask my guys if they are okay with me posting pics of my toes. Once again thanks for the request.

Tipped Toes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 AM

Default Tipped Toes

I hope the answer is affirmative Alley, I for one would love to see Your toes!!!!