Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

prego
Old 10-16-2010, 01:42 PM

Default prego

My wife and i have unfortunitly only been able to get her hooked up a handfull of times with BBC the past 10 years.

As she is in her sexual prime now 35 ,her needs have increased so i am leaning towards her just having sex with only boyfriends (get her started again) from now on to fullfill her needs.

I have discussed having another child, i am fixed so i know she knows what i mean.

I would love for her to be bred by her boyfriend she finds and get pregnant from her submitting to her new owner. I would love to see the final piece of the puzzle done so she will be a marked BBC slut where ever we go. She could finally feel at ease,rather than worry about people finding out she likes black guys and being fucked good.

The thought of even if my wife wanted to stop after that she would know she is owned by the black daddy to some degree no matter what. She will have to meet his needs too.
It's really hot because she is submis and would do what is exspected of her.

Old 10-16-2010, 04:34 PM

I would never put a child in that position but the risk is so sexy.

Katie in Delaware

Old 10-16-2010, 06:51 PM

Wink

in my opinion its no different than adoption or having a surrogate,as long as mom and baby are fine,the babys loved who cares who that baby was brought into this world,yes sexy and hot,id luv to have a black man give me a baby,hubby would be so happy

Old 01-20-2011, 08:07 PM

What could be hotter?

Bareback all the way
Old 01-21-2011, 05:05 AM

Default Bareback all the way

I have two mixed children,..and would love another,..not probable but, trying daily.

I think it is so erotic!1
Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 PM

Default I think it is so erotic!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin d View Post
I remember the first time my wife had preg risk sex and it wasn't planned. We meet up with this blk guy and my wife and him clicked so gd that it went from like two e-mail to meeting in a hotel room. They were both all over each other and didn't even have time to tell him she wasn't on any birth control and he had to wear a condom but he had my wife was cumming so much that I didn't want to say any thing and just sat there and watch as he fucked her. About 45 minutes later he came deep inside her pussy and I told myself she's not on any birth control and then I looked at her face and she was trying to say she was sorry but she was having the biggest orgasm of the night as he kept on pumping her pussy full of his blk seed. after that night we were both hooked on preg risk sex.
I am too old to get pregnant but it is still makes me go wild when I let a black man cum in me and think there still might be that chance for a young potent black male to get me that way. I have one reguler black friend who is 35 and always tells my husband he is trying to breed me and is going to knock me up when he cums in me. He is almost 30 years younger than my husband and his cock is about twice as long, so hubby knows he is putting potent black seed deep up in me. I luv it.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 AM

I cant resist how erotic it is for me to take the seed of the bbc.
It's a total mind blowing event for me when I know it's taboo and I feel him shoot off inside of me. I'm not on the pill and have had a couple of close calls where I have worried myself sick.

I like the thought but I'm a chicken shit

Old 01-29-2011, 11:28 PM

There's a woman who's on no birth control whom I barebacked a couple of times and shot off inside her. It's one hell of a thrill knowing that I could put a baby in her and I always shoot much bigger loads when I'm with her. She does all the Black men she fucks like that and it's only a matter of time before she gets knocked up which is okay with her.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:21 AM

A couple of months ago my wife ws "late" We both thought that he bull had truly bred her and left a black baby in her but a couple day later she got her period. i guess if it happens and she is bred we will deal with it

Old 02-01-2011, 01:24 PM

I know it drives me crazy. It has ever since I started getting it nothing but bareback, when I was broken in proper.

No more of them college boys, got me some thug dick.

I could not even believe how much better the world was bareback.