Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-01-2011, 02:02 PM

Even when I am on some form of Birth control, I still say I am not. Black men fuck better if they think they are knocking a little white girl up..lol

Old 02-01-2011, 06:20 PM

My wife is not on birth control and nothing would be hotter than to see her filled with black seed from a big black cock. I would love to suprise her with a big black guy some night.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:38 PM

I had a scare last year when I was unsure if I had taken my pill at the end of a weekend away with my bull.

We had fucked almost continuously for the entire 3 days, always bareback so there was no question that I was at serious risk.

The wait for my period was a mixture of pleasure and anguish. The heart wanted me to be pregnant but the head didn't. I love the idea of carrying my lovers child and he always reminds me that oral contraceptive is not 100% reliable - so there is always a chance!

xxHelen

Old 02-03-2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I had a scare last year when I was unsure if I had taken my pill at the end of a weekend away with my bull.

We had fucked almost continuously for the entire 3 days, always bareback so there was no question that I was at serious risk.

The wait for my period was a mixture of pleasure and anguish. The heart wanted me to be pregnant but the head didn't. I love the idea of carrying my lovers child and he always reminds me that oral contraceptive is not 100% reliable - so there is always a chance!

xxHelen
Helen, I'm happy to know you're enjoying the bareback pleasures of African cock, and willing to risk the sweet chance that one of those copious loads of potent black sperm will find its way to its proper place.

Then you will know the bliss of carrying a black baby...and being proud to show off your swelling belly in public as you walk arm in arm with your black lover...signalling to other white wives as to who the father of your baby is.

I seldom see such a sight, but on those rare occasions when I do see a pregnant white woman (or girl) in the company of a black guy, it's sends warm thrills all over me.

Nature cannot be denied.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post

xxHelen
I really hope that someday you'll end up getting that black baby you want so badly.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:07 PM

The idea might be sexy but the reality might not be so hot.

no condom no pilll allowed
Old 02-19-2011, 07:07 PM

Default no condom no pilll allowed

i my self have learned to love the risk

She's
Old 02-22-2011, 06:22 AM

Default She's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
There's a woman who's on no birth control whom I barebacked a couple of times and shot off inside her. It's one hell of a thrill knowing that I could put a baby in her and I always shoot much bigger loads when I'm with her. She does all the Black men she fucks like that and it's only a matter of time before she gets knocked up which is okay with her.
She's just like me.

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 05:53 AM..

Old 03-09-2011, 06:34 AM

Love the idea of her taking seed from her BBC lovers. Had two big loads pumped into her the other night by two different black studs. They love the idea of trying to knock her up while i watch them empty ther black seed bags in her her married white pussy. i usually add my load after they have filled her up with there loads of baby batter and it sure is loose and sloppy. The way it's going, a black baby will happen one day.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieWA View Post
I know it drives me crazy. It has ever since I started getting it nothing but bareback, when I was broken in proper.

No more of them college boys, got me some thug dick.

I could not even believe how much better the world was bareback.

Now these are 2 great quotes.....great use of the words thug, world, and bareback!! Well done Maggie!