Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-28-2011, 05:20 AM

I love the way my wife's pussy feels after we use her "friend". Her "friend" is a big 9" dildo. She has an amazing orgasm with it and afterwards her pussy feels so hot and loose.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 PM

My wife's pussy is loose and I love it! I bet it's not as loose though when she has a BBC filling it!

accommodating
Old 03-02-2011, 05:36 AM

Default accommodating

I like to consider my hoo haa accommodating. I had experienced ten lovers til I married my husband. He was my largest to that point by far in thickness. I had a one night stand that poked the bottom out but he was skinny and didn't do much good. Took awhile to get used to stretch with husband and he often had to go easy. Over time I started stretching and he could hammer it home as he says. I should probably let him chime in here. But he says sex became more enjoyable through years as I could handle him better. In recent years I have had numerous partners that are as thick and more so than him. Most of the BBC have been longer also. He is six inches long and a solid six inches around shaft. These days I can take a lot of pounding and he loves it. My regulars say I am the best ever. So I would not say I'm loose or huge just pleasntly accomodating. Hee hee

Loose is hotter
Old 03-14-2011, 03:33 AM

Wink Loose is hotter

Nothing hotter than a woman who can fit 2 large men inside her hole at the same time......
I can only dream.

Is being tight good or bad?
Old 05-31-2011, 11:18 AM

Default Is being tight good or bad?

Im a very petitte woman 24yo and i always been told my pussy is too tight. Im married to an average size white cock 7" but been with many huge cocks too. My first was college a bbc 12+ long and thicker than my wrist and it took forever to get him in.When he finally got in me he said it was painful for him. I took all of him but he only lasted a few minutes. After i got married my husband had 2 black guys come fuck me which i took them both thank you but they also complained. My husband often uses 2 11" dildos on me he even forces both in my pussy at same time but still says im really tight when he enters me after that.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:26 AM

I will take a loose pussy over a tight one ANY day!

I remember in college when I hooked up with a friend's girlfriend's friend. First time I felt a loose pussy and I was hooked. One finger, two fingers, three fingers, four! Wow, after that I was hooked!

Had ex who was a small blond and had a tight body except her pussy. Four fingers including knuckles and I wanted to fist her but she did not want to do any more since she got too stretched out and could no longer feel me. I loved the feeling when she was all stretched out. She was not that deep though and I could bottom out on her.

I had one tight chick in college that I could not even get my dick in. That sucked!

My wife now has a nice loose pussy after giving birth. She did not do any Kegels afterwards so it is really nice and loose. She actually has to squeeze her legs to get stimulation. Before she was tight and now I can move all around in her and I love it. I have never bottomed out on her and I always wonder how much she could take.

Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Well I don't like to say loose but my pussy certainly isn't small.....but I have found plenty of brothers who like my "phatty" lol
I love the way that pussy look baby

Old 10-08-2011, 09:00 AM

I've been tryin to stretch mine out for a few weeks now with an inflatable 10' dildo i just got. I think its hot when my pussy is just gaping open, looking like its been getting fucked all the time. Maybe im weird, but it turrns me on knowing guys are looking and being with me and thinking of me like I'm a slut.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum4myhun View Post
My wife's puusy is STILL tight!! She DOES sleep around...which I encourage her to do!! While I do enjoy the tightness of her pussy I also LOVE fucking her AFTER BLACK COCK has stretched her open and filled her with cum. Mmm that silky feeing of his cumm and the thought of other men fucking her and opening her up is soooo intoxicating!! The next dat she's back to her tight pussy again and feels ohhhhh soooo nice squeezing around my cock and especially when she orgasms...milking every drop of cumm out of me.

S and W
I totally agree. It's not true that a woman's pussy gets stretched "beyond recognition" just because she's had BBC. Normally a vagina returns to it's "normal" size after an hour or so after being fucked unless she is abused too many times by all sorts of abnormally large objects (not cocks). I regularly (2-3 times a week) fuck black guys and most of them are 8" or more and all of them are above average thick and all of them still mention my tight pussy. Some women are born with "loose" pussies, others not.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:18 PM

I agree, loose pussy can be just as good if not better. I like stretching a pussy and pounding it, but to me it feels better loose and not so tight to where I hurt too, lol. Very nice post though.

Tags
young white girl