Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-04-2015, 05:07 PM

Dear,SexiAshley12;;
You sure have got a Nice Big Loose Pussyhole there..!! I would love to stick my Nice Mexcock! Inside of your Big StreTched out Pussyhole..Uuuummmmm! I always wanted my ex-wifes! Pussyhole to be all big and loose, stretched out wide! I wanted her to get fucked by black guys all the time. I'll eat your pussyhole any day. Good!!

Old 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh yes on the daily I speak of my "tight pussy" it's all I talk about. oh it's soooooo tight. You people are nuts!! This is the only time I've mentioned it. In old ass thread that's about tight or loose pussy. Just because you have sex with blk men doesn't mean you have to be all stretched out, With ya twat looking all nasty turned inside out at any age!!!

Also no clue if that's you/y'all in the pics and don't care... Pics don't mean shit to me....
Cam verification is all that I go by but I didn't say anything about y'all being real or not. Don't care.

Crabby, crabby, crabby!

Old 03-04-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorcpl View Post
Crabby, crabby, crabby!

Childish!!!

It's like that.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:19 PM

Default It's like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerBBC2012 View Post
I love it when its tight and fits like a glove... Wait why are y'all fussing with a lady that only stated an opinion about how her pussy is. And I ma'am would love to find out how tight you are. And what other thread does she talk about her snatch I'm going to have to read it

A real mans opinion!!!

Old 03-04-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

A real mans opinion!!!

Single man trying to get in your pants! A match made in heaven!!!

Lol SMH.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:20 PM

Default Lol SMH.

Your jealousy is so apparent.

roflmao
Old 03-04-2015, 10:43 PM

Default roflmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorcpl View Post
Single man trying to get in your pants! A match made in heaven!!!
This guy is funny... That's the one thing you nor anyone can say about me...Just because you have a complex when dealing with real women as if you are intimidated doesn't mean I have to be intimidated. See my honest opinion is fuck you and what you think of me. And if I was to tell you I'd be waiting for you when you got home I would be blowing smoke.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum4myhun View Post
My wife's puusy is STILL tight!! She DOES sleep around...which I encourage her to do!! While I do enjoy the tightness of her pussy I also LOVE fucking her AFTER BLACK COCK has stretched her open and filled her with cum. Mmm that silky feeing of his cumm and the thought of other men fucking her and opening her up is soooo intoxicating!! The next dat she's back to her tight pussy again and feels ohhhhh soooo nice squeezing around my cock and especially when she orgasms...milking every drop of cumm out of me.

S and W
I agree. my wife is still tight as well and I enjoy fucking her the most after a night with BBC.

Pussy tight or LOOSE IS BEST BI FAR!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2015, 06:16 AM

Talking Pussy tight or LOOSE IS BEST BI FAR!!!!!!!!!

Personally I love the feel of the pussy loose as possible slides in so easy , hot and moist and slick feels to me as hot velvet or super satiny panties when you rub a cock in them! Also lets you know the woman isn't afraid to use her bottom extremely, which always makes it most enjoyable with variety as possible!! LETS GO FIND SOME BIG OLE SLOPPY PUSSY TO SNACK ON!!!
Attached Thumbnails
PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-1-010.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-002.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-003.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-005.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-0051.jpg  

Old 03-05-2015, 09:47 AM

I prefer a loose pussy; not falling in loose. When tight pussy gets dry it DOES NOT feel good.

Tags
young white girl