Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-24-2017, 09:46 AM

My long time best friend that ive known since high school that I have regular casual sex with ended up dating a black guy after she would always say she would never date black men. When they first started hanging out she casually put her hand on his leg, or atleast what she thought was a part of his leg. It was actually his enormous black cock, about 8 inches long and 6-7 inches around. It was basicly the same exact size hard or soft. She was shocked and always says that she waited to get physical with him but I always had a feeling she rip off his pants right then and there and shoved his bbc down her throat. Or atleast shove what she could fit. When she talked about going down on him she could only fit about 3 inches in her mouth.

An ex spanish girlfriend back in college fucked a black guy right before meeting me but claims his dick was on the smaller side of average.

One of my other fwb has fucked a few black men but has never mentioned their cocks.

My current girlfriend dated a black guy before me and apparently from what ive gathered he seemed to be "above average" so im guessing he was hung like a horse.

Wife fucked young BBC
Old 11-24-2017, 10:51 PM

Default Wife fucked young BBC

The wife met a young BBC and fucked him the other day after work. Said he lied about his size as the magnum condom didn't even fit him. Said it was painful and was trying to pull away but he grabbed her and pounded her. I wanted to fuck her after she got home but made me wait a couple of days first. She has a date with him again next week so I guess it wasn't too bad. She said he had a beautiful cock. By the way he was 10"
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-42293.jpg  

Old 11-29-2017, 11:29 PM

never really measured...but sure it was 10 plus. very thick and never been filled like that before. almost uncomfortable as he kept banging into my cervix which caused a bit of pain,,,,but overall, very glad i tried something so large!

Old 10-23-2019, 02:46 AM

i've had many 10 inches looking for the monster 0ver 10 n very thick i've been told i have a deep for black cock pussy.

Last edited by ceeceenlester; 10-23-2019 at 02:48 AM..

Old 10-23-2019, 04:28 PM

11 inches. I took the whole thing doggystyle. His neighbor watched and joined in. He had about 9 inches. It was a great fuck.

Old 11-16-2019, 05:06 PM

10 and thick as can be hurt like hell at first he is a truck driver stops by a lot when he passes by fuck him every chance I can

Dildo
Old 11-17-2019, 03:07 AM

Default Dildo

We were both drunk, I took turns sticking a black dildo in her, and then my self, each for about 1 minute each. Finally I took the dildo out and keo fucking her myself and I kept telling her that she wanted the big black cock, all she had to do was ask for it. And she wouldn't, but about 2 minutes later she finally said, give me the big black cock... I busted eight there and put it in her. She came and crashed in the bed. It was about 2 inches wide, and about 7 inches deep.