Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-17-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyandtom View Post
We met a black guy on craigslist on vacation. Both my wife and daughter. Were torporded by a monster 11 inches. Wife took it all but daughter had trouble with it. They both rode it bareback. While i watched
That's so sexy! I wish I could have watched that! Did he ever get it all in ur daughter? That's great ur daughter is into black guys!!

Carla
Old 06-18-2016, 12:40 PM

Default Carla

I've had a number of 11" monsters over the years. Nothing, and I mean nothing beats the feeling of a well endowed BBC for passionate sex. I'm addicted to BBC

11 inches and thick
Old 06-27-2016, 07:26 PM

Default 11 inches and thick

My biggest was the guy who knocked me up. 11 inches and as thick as my wrist. And he came buckets. He's always a treat and looooves to use coconut oil as lube. The pic of my is from today and I am 5 months pregnant with his child.
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-one1.jpg  

Old 07-11-2016, 06:40 PM

I'm just under five feet tall and I genuinely don't know how any woman could take all of an 11" penis? Yes, I like to see a big thick one and I've had a few, but even one at seven inches long needs to be driven carefully or it hurts!!!! Anything 7" or over needs to have ME in control, yes, I like to feel a big one inside, but if all the guy wants to do is batter my cervix like he's trying to break down a door, it in't much fun!

Omg...
Old 07-13-2016, 02:33 AM

Default Omg...

It wasn't a double digit, but close and thick as fuck too, it was 9x6.5. Still looking for a double digit and can't wait for the day.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacquette View Post
My biggest was the guy who knocked me up. 11 inches and as thick as my wrist. And he came buckets. He's always a treat and looooves to use coconut oil as lube. The pic of my is from today and I am 5 months pregnant with his child.
Congrats! I'm mother of 2 and still can't believe how it happened. The 1st time bareback, 2 of my bulls. Yes! They are big spenders!

Old 07-21-2016, 11:46 PM

I guess one of them is longer than 10 in. I certainly had some pains hours later - it was vaginal penetration, of course. But my biggest problem were the thicker ones and then anal. Now I can get 6 or more vaginal and 5 anal too, but I am rather careful with that. But who says no to a good piece of ebony meat in your mouth?

Old 11-06-2016, 06:43 PM

My wife had a black man that was just over 9 inches long and very thick at a swingers club we went to years ago. We actually went back and met him there again. My wife told him what a big dick he had, and he said he had a buddy that made him look small, and was going to bring him next time. Alas, we never went back. She did screw a mixed race guy there once, though, average dick size.

Last edited by jacko241; 11-06-2016 at 09:34 PM..

Old 12-06-2016, 12:01 AM

For me, anything much over 9" or so is just plain uncomfortable. I do like girth, however... I know my limits, and what gives me pleasure.

What can I say? I love BBC.....

Old 11-16-2017, 04:10 PM

9 1/2" and quite thick