Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A number
Old 03-24-2011, 07:05 AM

Default A number

A number of 11" to 12"

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 05:50 AM..

Old 04-06-2011, 02:35 PM

my wife has only had two black men... and she was disappointed the first guy was only 5 inches and couldn't get hard...the second guy was better but he was still smaller than me...

Old 04-06-2011, 02:36 PM

thanks for posting the pictures guys...i love curvy wives....

I took ....
Old 04-06-2011, 08:07 PM

Thumbs up I took ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthan6 View Post
What is the biggest BBC wife has had and was a condom used?
My first, and only, BBB had a 13 inch long BBC and was a full 8 1/2 inches in circumference! He took almost a full 1/2 hour to get it all the way in me .. it hurt a lot but when he loosened me up and added his extra lubricant to mine by blowing his first load deep within me ... it was just great! Loved it! I've had it from him once more since then and it was even better than the first time! I guess it was because I wasn't as up tight the second time around. PLUS .... I was able to more easily accommodate his BBC the second time around! Size does matter! At least to me anyway! using condoms is like taking a shower with your socks on ... just doesn't do it for me! Bare back or not at all. Besides, Edwin (my first and only black bull) was a close friend of Hubby's and the std. considerations were somewhat non-existent! Edwin is in the medical field and single.
We've posted the history of this in the forum, "Interracial" section, if you're interested in reading it! I'd love to read your comments.

Last edited by drillher4me; 05-04-2011 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 04-06-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillher4me View Post
My first, and only, BBB had a 12 inch long BBC and was a full 8 1/2 inches in circumference! He took almost a full 1/2 hour to get it all the way in me .. it hurt a lot but when he loosened me up and added his extra lubricant to mine by blowing his first load deep within me ... it was just great! Loved it! I've had it from him once more since then and it was even better than the first time! I guess it was because I wasn't as up tight the second time around. PLUS .... I was able to more easily accommodate his BBC the second time around! Size does matter! At least to me anyway! using condoms is like taking a shower with your socks on ... just doesn't do it for me! Bare back or not at all. Besides, Edwin (my first and only black bull) was a close friend of Hubby's and the std. considerations were somewhat non-existent! Edwin is in the medical field and single.
We've posted the history of this in the forum, "Interracial" section, if you're interested in reading it! I'd love to read your comments.
Very nice!

Old 05-03-2011, 08:20 AM

My question is did yall have a tape measure

Old 05-03-2011, 11:17 AM

The only one I've ever had is my dildo, hence joining this site to try and find a real one! Unfortunately I live in England and so far it looks like its mostly US guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-2.jpg   Biggest BBC wife has had?-3.jpg   Biggest BBC wife has had?-4.jpg   Biggest BBC wife has had?-9.jpg  

oh yea
Old 05-04-2011, 05:13 PM

Default oh yea

a freind of my husband..he was 10 inches and thick,,and it was bareback.. why i really wanted to feel every inch of his cock inside me...

Biggest is Sometimes Better!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:07 PM

Default Biggest is Sometimes Better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthan6 View Post
What is the biggest BBC wife has had and was a condom used?
The first BBC I had was 13 inches long and a full 8 inches in circumference. It was painful that first time but after he came in me several times and worked me over real good, he loosened me up and it was a real joy. He took me bareback. The second time I took him on, a few months later, it was much much better. I guess it was because I was more relaxed and not quiet so uptight as I was that first time. His name was Edwin and an old college friend of my Hubby's. Edwin was the only man I ever had sex with other than my Hubby. It was always a fantasy of my Hubby to see me have sex with a black man and he always bought it up whenever he was in "the mood". When I first met Edwin I knew almost instantly that Hubby's fantasy was about to be satisfied. Edwin is tall, as handsome as any movie star and built like a linebacker! I never dreamed that any man could be as well endowed! When I saw his BBC for the first time I almost fainted with anxiety and awe! I never admitted this before now, not even to Hubby or Edwin, but when I took that Big Black Monster in my hand for the first time I immediately had two back to back orgasms even before I began to play with it! It was as hard as a rock and when I first put my mouth around the head of it, Edwin almost drowned me in cum. I guess he was as excited as I was! I never knew a man could cum that much! Anyway, now you know!

We posted a story about this in the Forum-Interracial on this site. If you read about it please leave a comment or two or drop us an email. Enjoy!

Last edited by drillher4me; 05-04-2011 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: corrections

Old 05-04-2011, 06:54 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangelo View Post
my question is did yall have a tape measure
absolutely!! And he did measure up!!