Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, will I be able to stop after the first time? I'm very curious...
Old 01-01-2011, 07:08 PM

Post Ladies, will I be able to stop after the first time? I'm very curious...

Hi ladies and cuckoldress out there

I am 24 and recently my boyfriend has introduced me to this website... and I must say it has changed my world.
I have only had him as a sexual partner, even though pretty much any men find me very attractive since I work out a lot and take good care of my blonde norwegian hair.
Our sex is very good (or at least I think so, since I don't know other). He's cock is 5'5 and normal grith. My orgasms are not frequent but do happen sometimes...

Therefore, I would really appreciate if you woman out there helped me understand if I am missing something.
The videos and pictures show the woman screaming, biting their pillow, cumming and basically getting out of control with those beautiful BBC (just learned the term ) It all makes me very aroused and my breath instantly changes...
I don't do any of those things when I am cumming and I don't even get so loud in bed.

SO,
1) is that because I am still young or is a big cock actually much better?
2) Will it make me cum louder or maybe I'm just the discreate type?
3) Can you reach orgasms with a BBC every time?
4) Is it better because how it makes you physically fulfilled or because it does make you complete satisfyed?

AND, most important of all:
5) Can I ever stop it? Is it possible to try it a couple of times as a cuckoldress and then come back to a normal relationship?
6) Will I be missing that much if I only use dildos with my boyfriend or is it something that I'll never be able to reach with him?

Sorry for sooo many questions but I want to know whether I can have the best sex as possible with his 5'5 and if I try a huge BBC will I be able to still find sex with my boyfriend interesting.

IS IT REALLY A SHIFT IN OUR SEX LIFE AS WHITE WOMAN?

Thanks in advance...
XX