Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Honey, once he gets inside you it will be all over and believe me, you will never want anyone else but a black man. Just enjoy the ride and by all means let him cum in you!! It is unbelievably fantastic. I am soooo jealous!!

Old 01-12-2011, 02:45 AM

yea no pill or condom im goin to the doctors friday to get put on the pill but im staying at his house tomorrow night and told him i wanna fuck so if he cums in me watever im so turned on by the thought of him in me i dont even care im ready to try him ive heard so much about bigger is better i wanna cum for the first time and want him to feel me cumming on him but i will ask him to try to pull out but if he doesent then i cant blane him ive made him wait over a month for sex he has been so understanding i feel i owe it to him

Old 01-12-2011, 07:50 AM

Okay, it's your choice. I would have wait till I was protected. You will have many time more where you can do unprotected sex. As your nickname suggests, I think you're just 18 so a long time to have more unprotected sex.

And don't forget the pics and or vids.

Your probably sprung by now it's the 14th...lol
Old 01-15-2011, 04:17 AM

Exclamation Your probably sprung by now it's the 14th...lol

Tell me how things went, send me a message!!!! I wish it was me getting that new new...lol If you never felt the goodness of cuming!!!! Damn your in for a treat. I'd make you come over & over just to show you what real love making is all about.

Last edited by Darrell Brisco; 01-15-2011 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 01-15-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxamy1992xX View Post
if his size alone will make me cum and will it feel good wen he has really deep in me ive never felt a guy deep in me before

is there a spot in me thats to deep for a smaller guy to hit and wat will it feel like wen i cum
Glad to see a woman who is curious about her body and what to expect

Covered this partially in my other post to you but to reiterate more deeply.

G-spot, 2-3 inches in the vagina upper wall, about the length of the knuckle of an index finger. It will swell up when you are aroused from foreplay and has a ridged, wrinkled feel to it when touched.

Deep Spot or A-spot, at the back of the vagina, just before the cervix, at the top and bottom of the back of the vagina, the bottom of the a-spot is further back, because the vagina is tilted based on its design. It has a smooth feel to it.

The key to making a woman orgasm is to stimulate these spots repeatedly for extended periods of time. If a man has very good technique in bed and knows what he is trying to do he can stimulate these spots based on how he angles his penis during sex and using a combination of short and long strokes.

Unlike the g-spot that is sensitive at the top of the vagina wall, the a-spot or deep spot is sensitive all the way around.

The longer those spots are stimulated the greater the sexual arousal and the likelihood of orgasm. A guy has to pay close attention to her reactions during penetration and it will give an indication of what she is feeling.

One way a guy can tell if a woman is having an orgasm is the walls of the vagina will contract and squeeze your penis at the time of orgasm and fluttering in waves sometimes. Another way is to stick a little finger in her anus and if she is having an orgasm it will squeeze down involuntarily on the finger.

Some women can orgasm quickly and others will take longer, it varies, especially if like you they have never before.

For me there is nothing sexually like making a woman orgasm, I love to see her response in her eyes and how she lets go and becomes uninhibited in her reaction. Truly a thing of beauty to see.