Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

never had an orgasm before
Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM

Default never had an orgasm before

kinda a weird question but i dont think i have ever cum having sex i posted yesterday about how i have started dating a black guy but we havent had sex yet because he is really big he says its like 12 inches and its like the size of my forearm but my ex was very small not even half the size that my new bf marcus is and i never really had an orgasm cuz he would cum with in 5 minutes lol so i was wondering having marcus in me and i get used to him if his size alone will make me cum and will it feel good wen h has really deep in me ive never felt a guy deep in me before is there a spot in me thats to deep for a smaller guy to hit and wat will it feel like wen i cum

Old 01-10-2011, 02:11 AM

lol i hope he does to he is 8 years older than me so i figure he is pertty experienced as for a big dildo i dont have one so we will have to foreplay alot first i have never cum b4 so im kinda scared how i will react if he makes me will he feel me cumming wen i cum im so turned on thinking of being that filled and nervous at the same time and im not on the pill yet so i hope he doesent lose control and cum in me....

Old 01-10-2011, 07:34 AM

You can take it easy. Try a BBC dildo, or let him finger your pussy first with one finger, then two, later three and/or four. Hopefully you will get very wet so he can easy slide his cock inside your pussy.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxamy1992xX View Post
lol i hope he does to he is 8 years older than me so i figure he is pertty experienced as for a big dildo i dont have one so we will have to foreplay alot first i have never cum b4 so im kinda scared how i will react if he makes me will he feel me cumming wen i cum im so turned on thinking of being that filled and nervous at the same time and im not on the pill yet so i hope he doesent lose control and cum in me....
Oh you can take it to the bank he is gonna cum in you. Especially if you tell him you're unprotected. He will bury it to the coggs and flood you with his cum!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 05:54 PM

well if he cums in me i really dont care im curious of wat it feels like will he feel me cumming on him if he makes me cum

Old 01-11-2011, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxamy1992xX View Post
well if he cums in me i really dont care im curious of wat it feels like will he feel me cumming on him if he makes me cum
You squirt when you cum?

Old 01-11-2011, 05:04 PM

i have never cum before so i dont kno im sleeping at his house tonight and i think im gonna try to have sex with him i just hope it works out and he can get in me he is so long and thick im so nervous about wat it will feel like and how i will react if he makes me cum i really wish i could get some advice from another girl who has had the same problem

Old 01-11-2011, 06:29 PM

Just relax. I don't know if you're natural wet, otherwise use lubiricant.

Also if you don't use the pill, use a condom.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:37 PM

i got pertty wet with my ex but he was very small marcus is like 3 times his size and alot thicker i told him today i want to have sex with him but he has to take it slow and treat me right he is really being so good about it and is not pushing to do it we have been together about a month now so i think its time we try he has lube im not worried about that im just nervous how it will feel wen we get into it as for a condom lol i dont think they make them that big lol...jk condoms seem to make me itch it used to burn with my ex wen he used one and i kinda want it to feel natural

Old 01-11-2011, 10:08 PM

I understand :-) Good work with fingers (like my magic fingers ) can do miracles and make pussy's huge wet

Throw away your worries and let it all go.

Don't forget to share some pics or vids

Did I understand you correct you're unprotected (no pill, no condom?)