Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First it was his idea ...
Old 08-17-2011, 01:47 AM

Default First it was his idea ...

So was the case with me and my wife. Now, it seems it's her idea, mostly. She's also engaged in a steady relation with a black sailor who comes to visit us (her, actually) every two months and then spends five days at a go fucking Élise. She cannot say no to him, even if I asked her to ... (which I do not, because I'm still hypnotized every time I watch them together in foreplay or fucking in bed). She's very young and pretty, which adds a lot of excitement to it all.

It's not just the sex, folks
Old 08-20-2011, 11:06 AM

Default It's not just the sex, folks

I am not a cuckhold. I love sex with my wife and other women. I just really enjoy the colour contrast of very black skin on against my wife's olive skin.

What I really enjoy is watching my wife getting massive pleasure, and I have to say BBC puts her into another universe. When thick BBC plows into her she transcends the mortal plane. The screams moans give way to eye-glazed stupor.

This is almost a religious experience to watch. Sex is the among the holiest acts man can perform, worshiping the G-d and G-ddess by reenacting the creation of all the universe.

For me the final joy is watching his final explosion and the oozing of his life essence into her crucible of creation. Fuck the Sistine Chapel, watching my wife fuck BBC is best evidence of divinity. Well, that and fucking my 25 you emo gf and my wffe!!!!

Old 08-21-2011, 01:47 PM

I think at the forefront it is still the taboo of black/white as silly as that sounds in this age. Skin contrast is also huge and under the best of circumstances the fact that he may breed a black baby in her is at the top. Even now when I couple with a Black or see pics or films I always think of them as marking their property with sperm.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganswingers View Post
I really enjoy is watching my wife getting massive pleasure, and I have to say BBC puts her into another universe. When thick BBC plows into her she transcends the mortal plane. The screams moans give way to eye-glazed stupor.

This is almost a religious experience to watch. Sex is the among the holiest acts man can perform, worshiping the G-d and G-ddess by reenacting the creation of all the universe.

You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I can tell that you are actually paying attention when your wife is with a blk man and not just noticing whats going on with the surface pleasure but you are actually seeing the deep side to all this..

Old 08-23-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganswingers View Post
I am not a cuckhold. I love sex with my wife and other women. I just really enjoy the colour contrast of very black skin on against my wife's olive skin.

What I really enjoy is watching my wife getting massive pleasure, and I have to say BBC puts her into another universe. When thick BBC plows into her she transcends the mortal plane. The screams moans give way to eye-glazed stupor.

For me the final joy is watching his final explosion and the oozing of his life essence into her crucible of creation. Fuck the Sistine Chapel, watching my wife fuck BBC is best evidence of divinity. Well, that and fucking my 25 you emo gf and my wffe!!!!
I can not agree more. It is really a fantastic experience to watch my wife going into a trance when a well hung black guy is having "romantic" sex with her. In other words "making love to her. She totally collapse at the climax and is totally satisfied for the night. Sometimes however it is the rough sex that excites me most. When a nigga slaps her tits of pussy, calls her a slut and really fucks her silly and sometimes brings a friend with and they treat her as a common whore.
But whatever way she's getting fucked, it's always the moment the bbc pumps his sperm into her that brings the most satisfaction to me. To watch my wife with a black cock inside her is in fact divine.

Last edited by Abrie; 08-23-2011 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: typing error

Old 09-06-2011, 12:17 AM

I love watching colleen when she is with a hot black man. She loves big cock and the skin contrast is so hot, and when she gets all that hot black cum sprayed on her, I usually blow my load

Old 09-26-2011, 01:05 AM

This is going to sound fucked up, but for me, it's all about power. My woman has three lovers, and I feel so unchallenged in life so it's actually somewhat of a turn-on to feel inferior, which is an entirely new experience for me. To know that at any moment, I could pull the rug out from under her and her lovers while still pretending to be subservient.

One of her lovers is your typical alpha male (they're all alphas actually), and I can barely suppress my inner laughter when he starts acting like the 'big man on campus', where he pounds her relentlessly, and his already simple sexual technique (such as it is) becomes decidedly more provincial. They like calling me useless bitch, and both proclaim that he is a 'real man' so thankfully both are utterly tone deaf when it comes to sarcasm when I say 'Yes, of course he is'.

She only gives me BJs these days, which is just as well as I fuck around on her more than she does on me, in spite of her setting the 'rule' that only black men can have her and that I am just here for support, a rule that I could give a flying fuck about, I just like giving her the feeling that she runs shit. Same with her lovers, I like building people up just so I can tear them down, it gives me an odd satisfaction.

At any rate, hopefully she gets knocked up soon so I can drop her ass, and she'll get a taste of the real world and see how 'real men' treat her when she's outside of her protective bubble. Yes, I am a twisted, vindictive fuck, but that's why this whole thing is called a fetish and not and not a norm.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM

It's not something I'm a huge fan of! Personally being caught whilst fucking is hot, doing it in risky places is hot, but public attention is alot different to fucking a married woman with a wimpy White boi sitting in the corner tugging at his tiny dick!

Maybe its just me it never turned me on but I like to try something's atleast once, I don't have a problem in groups, 3-ways etc..... Just something weird for me about a man getting pleasure watching me fuck his wife!

Now me if im dating a girl, there's no fucking way I could watch another guy even try n fuck her let alone me just watch like a useless prick. Maybe that's the point, I got the attitude, confidence, body, looks and cock! And you White bois prefer to watch rather than make a complete arse of yourselves !!

Its a personal choice
Old 09-26-2011, 07:39 PM

Default Its a personal choice

Well now that tells me u paint all white guys with the same brush pal! If we white guys painted all black guys the same way n with the same brush they would call it racist. Thats sad pal. If u enjoyed ballet or played tennis do i consider u gay? I enjoy drag racing, kick boxing and karate, so i must be a violent person? As much as its interesting 2 see the different topics n various opinions, i do not believe in labeling races or cultures. I leave that form of discrimination to the insecure and weak.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:02 PM

Don't be so defensive! You've got your shield up before you've read my post properly!

I haven't labelled the White race anything!!! The topic is why White men like watching there's wives fuck black! So with that in mind I've simple labelled those, I gave an opinion! I don't expect it to be to everyone's taste.