Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do we love watching our wives with Black Males?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:08 AM

Default Why do we love watching our wives with Black Males?

Thatīs the issue, since several years ago up to this day I love handjob myself thinking in my wife with BBC.

The question is, WHY?

Old 03-22-2011, 01:01 PM

For us , being from the South it's TABOO and the contrest in skin color.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsur View Post
Thatīs the issue, since several years ago up to this day I love handjob myself thinking in my wife with BBC.

The question is, WHY?
It's the forbidding fruit and the internet gave then a place to market their bbc for many white woman and white couples.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:36 AM

One issue is recognizing of superiority of Black Males in sex, but what about our wives get stuffed with that marvellous and oversized cocks? Would you mind your wife, or yours, get pregnant for having a black baby?

More than contrast
Old 03-24-2011, 09:20 PM

Default More than contrast

I love watching my wife with black men. She gives hands free blow jobs and watching her giving a bbc an oral washing is watching an artist at work. I love receiving them myself too but it is vastly different than watching her with some black guy. I also love watching the genitalia mesh. When her wet inviting pussy swallows up a bbc it is a site to behold. I love watching her orgasm while he is in her. I love watching him cum inside her. I love even more her orgasms while I go down on her after he plants his seed in her. I have had orgasms without touching myself while watching her with a black man.

However, I don't really like the idea of her doing any of the above with a white man - other than me.

I am not really a cuckold. I don't like being bulled if you will by black males or severely humiliated by my wife. There has to be some sort of mutual agreement about it all for it work out well - at least for me / us.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:34 AM

I completely agree with the above statement

Old 03-27-2011, 05:59 PM

My fiancee likes to share-me with Black mens.... Sometimes he's just looking I get fucked by a nice nigga .... he said he feels happy to see me this way

Old 03-27-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhellish View Post
My fiancee likes to share-me with Black mens.... Sometimes he's just looking I get fucked by a nice nigga .... he said he feels happy to see me this way
I agree with him. I love my wife even more when sheīs talking about Black Males making love with her.

Itīs an strange sensation that I canīt explain, however I feel pretty delighted and very excited when I realize sheīs enjoying more with a Black Male rather than me.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:29 PM

I love to have my husband watch, but only at times, he will clean me. We are not into the Cuckold
stuff. My husband likes to have seconds or thirds. He likes to see Black Mans cum running out of me.
and how big my pussy has opened. My hubby also likes to watch the foreplay.
When we 1st. started, it was his idea. I went on my first date with a Black Man 8 yrs. ago. I now have
one steady Black Boyfriend I see about two times a mounth. My husband and I have been married
34 yrs, and have 3 kids.

It is just the ulitimate sex
Old 03-30-2011, 06:20 AM

Default It is just the ulitimate sex

watching my wife get pounded into sexual oblivion is simply, for me, the ultimate sexual experience. The stretching out of her pussy, the glazed eyes, the skin contrast, and the sheer animal force of a black man fucking a white wife is amazing.

Seeing ropes of hot black cum spray on her bush and drip out of her pussy is the ultimate icing on the cake.

Hey, all primates are visual animals, and we all thrive on variety.