Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-30-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
This is a complex question because I think there is more that one reason why men want their wives to go down this route.

For us it was certainly at hubbies instigation that we got started and was borne out of his insecurities in his ability to keep me satisfied. As it happens I was quite content with our sex life as I didn't know any different (he was my first and only up to that point).

However he believed that it would only be a matter of time before I succumbed to being chatted up by one of our friends or work colleagues and had an affair. The irony was that it was him that encouraged me into wearing more fashionable and attractive outfits as up to that point I had never really worn short skirts, high heels, stockings or sexy lingerie.

In a bid to avoid the affair he encouraged me to cuckold him and reassured me that it would only strengthen our marriage and not destroy it.

I don't fully understand what it does for hubby, but he says that he gets a huge kick out of knowing that I am being fucked by someone else. But it does matter that it is a black man as opposed to white. I think it has something to do with the contrast and also that he is being submissive to a black man for taking his wife. He is not a sissy or submissive though.

He tells me that it doesn't matter whether he is there or not as each option has it's attractions. When he is there he gets to watch, hear and sometimes participate. When I am out on my own with my bull he says that it's the imagination that sends him wild. He particularly likes it when I ring him when I am out with my bull and let him listen to me cum on my lovers cock.

xxHelen
My hubby isn't a "cuckold wimp" but this pretty much sums it up

Old 04-30-2011, 09:36 PM

im far from a cuckold and im actually a very jealous person but if its just sex then the turn on is much greater then the jealousy factor. My wife says she does it for me and I believe her because she dont like doing it much but when she does it she gets really into it. After years and years of convincing we decided to try it , the thought of a black man never even occured to us but after meeting the first white guy who looked nothing like his pic and the 2nd white guy asked if I could leave the room(nothing happened) we decided lets try a black man and the men we have chose have been great , all have been discreet , respectful and want nothing more then sex.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:06 PM

i think its the fact that its something different

Old 05-09-2011, 12:52 PM

I think many of drillherforme comments closely reflect our sentiments and experience as well.

Right time, right place, go for it etc.

I would also like to add that My Wife is a middle age Sexy MILF Type with a Killer Body and Face.

When in the bedroom she loves to be over-powered and dominated by her lovers, white or black. She also loves big muscular body builder athletic types.

For me, I am basically a voyeur and love to watch her being completely dominated. The guys and women that we have been with for our sexual encounters are very uninhibited and perform to the max in this regard. We don't practice the lifestyle, but when in the mood we try and get the best from the experience

Its a thrill for both of us to watch and photograph from various room angles. On one weekend encounter I actually hired a professional photographer (close friend) to document the action.

Essentially our sexual encounter experiences and desires are just another chapter in the book of life that we can say we sampled.

B

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillher4me View Post
Good question but it seems to me I've answered it before. However because of the continued interest I'll respond once again. A year or so after we were married, Hubby began to share his fantasy with me of me being taken by another man .. not any man .. a BLACK MAN! Initially I was shocked, turned off and angry with him to not only fantasize about it, but to eventually suggest that we actually DO IT! This went on for several years and he quickly learned that it only took a few glasses of wine and a nice hotel room and I would often and quickly get in the groove and willingly share his fantasy with him. Then about a year and a half ago we were at a convention and met an old university friend of my Hubby. I've written in detail about this in the Forum-Interracial, on this site. Anyway, his name is Edwin and he took me the second night after having had met him. He worked me over real good .. all night long! I lost count of the number of times he made me orgasm at twelve or more. Edwin is, and has been, the only person that I ever had sex with other than my husband in my entire life. Hubby took movies and pictures of us and that was his thing! I was too busy to care what he did!

There were several reasons I did it:
1. Hubby had always wanted me to do it
2. I wanted to please him
3. He had raised my curiosity to the point that I was by then willing to try
(Even at this point however I really never did believe though that he would actually let it happen)
4. You know what they say about it being the right time, in the right place, with the right person, well

Edwin was that person! He certainly exceed my wildest expectation in looks, manner and, as I would later find out, ability to satisfy my wildest dreams! He had both the stamina and equipment to do the job well! We've gotten together only once since then. It was far better for me the second time around as I was not as uptight as I was the first time. Plus I was much better able to accommodate his massive manhood that hurt so much that first time.

Please read about it in our postings and either leave a comment or drop us a note! Thank You!

Love it
Old 05-09-2011, 04:41 PM

Default Love it

"Essentially our sexual encounter experiences and desires are just another chapter in the book of life that we can say we sampled." Love it. A very lovely and loving way to be.

Tags
lifestyle, pleasure, relationships, roles, white male