Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

craigslist sluts?
Old 06-25-2011, 03:38 AM

Default craigslist sluts?

just wondering if anyone had any luck picking up girls/wives/couples on craigslist.
if you have let me know how i should get started

Old 06-25-2011, 07:00 PM

I am a regular on CL and I like to see a body pic. Eventually I want cock pics, but I like to see everything. Be confident, but not rude or crude in your post and you will do fine.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:46 AM

While I dont go to Cl much at all..I did however meet one chick from there....but mostly its scam city over there....but I would not expect much from a site like it

Last edited by blacklexus; 06-28-2011 at 03:50 AM..

Does work
Old 07-04-2011, 01:51 PM

Talking Does work

My ex and I posted on C.R list over a few month and yes it does work. In 6 month's we had met 14 guy's different place's. Not all worked out true but more than a couple did. Just meet in public frist, make sure not some weird one,clean,look you in the eye not your tit's.
Just be very careful.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:17 PM

Yeah, a lot of scammers are on there always looking to direct you to some website of somekind. But it can work if you carefully weed out the spammers. Take the time to write a serious sounding ad and list some honest descriptions about yourself and what you are looking for. Just don't give out private info such as cell numbers and email addresses. I have saw some people use a combination of numbers and the spelling of numbers (to prevent computer bots from finding numbers when they scan ads) to put their cell numbers and email addresses in an ad but I don't recommend it. I say let the Craigslist system forward replies to you and keep your email and other info private until you have found someone you trust. And do something clever to help you figure out who is legit. Come up with a unique word or phrase and tell them somewhere in the ad to put that in the subject line when they reply and when something comes in your inbox that doesn't have it, don't even open it just delete it. Anyone who is really wanting to meet will read the ad and take the time to send correct replies.

Craig's List Advice
Old 02-05-2012, 08:30 PM

Post Craig's List Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongNJ View Post
just wondering if anyone had any luck picking up girls/wives/couples on craigslist.
if you have let me know how i should get started
I used Craigs List more than a few times. The first thing is I recommend that you give an accurate description of yourself or a newer photo. Be open and honest in describing exactly what you are wanting sexually. This also helps to weed out those not into your type of sex scene. For instance, I am not into “love making”. I need my sex hard and rough. I also need to be verbally degraded by a Black Bull during e-mail exchanges and during sex. By listing that, I also narrow down replys to people that really want what I want sexually.

NEVER meet in a private place until you feel safe. I liked meeting men for the first time at a local Denny’s or other all night diner. By the time we meet, we have already exchanged a couple of e-mails, we both like what we see and we both understand what each other want.

NEVER give out your cell phone number. If things go bad you can start getting harassing calls and texts or have your number posted in some bathroom and the calls never stop at all hours of the day. I made this mistake once with my home phone number.

NEVER give out your e-mail address until after you have met and you both agree you want to go further. Like curiouswmale said above, let the Craig’s List system do what it was meant to do, anonymous contact between two people.

Lastly, don’t expect replies to be flying in immediately. If you were honest in the description of yourself, posted a recent photo of yourself, and honestly listed what you are looking for, then those “filters” will do what they were intended to do and weed out a lot of people that wouldn’t have worked out anyway.

Slut Mom,

DEE

Tags
bbc, couple, craigslist