Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-24-2017, 02:00 AM

I swallow and I love it

Swallowing cum
Old 07-25-2017, 03:03 AM

Default Swallowing cum

I've sucked dicks and always swallowed longer than I have fucked. I'm in my late fifties and have sucked more dicks than I've got fingers and toes times ten. I've had black and white dicks in my mouth and felt them grow and shoot their load down my throat. To be really truthful there is no difference in the taste or texture between white or black cum.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:59 AM

If I'm just giving the man a blow job I always swallow and I give lots of blow jobs. It's not so much the taste, some men taste better than others, it's the act of swallowing a black man's cum that gets me off....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
White Ladies Swallowing Black Cum-screenshot_2016-03-07-07-49-35-1.jpg   White Ladies Swallowing Black Cum-screenshot_2016-03-07-07-49-17-1.jpg  

Old 07-25-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
If I'm just giving the man a blow job I always swallow and I give lots of blow jobs. It's not so much the taste, some men taste better than others, it's the act of swallowing a black man's cum that gets me off....Becky
I agreeBecky. Cum is cum but swallowing black cock cum is somehow special. To suck a cock (black or white) and not swallow is rude. I love (have to) swallow all the guys l suck but as l've said find black cock cum "exciting".😛

Old 08-04-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlamwf View Post
Whether a guy is black or white, if a woman sucks a guys cock, and doesnt swallow, isnt it an incomplete experience ? Men want women to swallow, so why not give them what they are looking for ? I just think if a woman does swallow, it becomes a complete, rewarding experience for everyone involved. And after any sexual encounter is over, shouldnt both parties sit back and say how wonderful it was ?
Can not agree more Carla. Sucking a black cock without swallowing is a complete waste of time and leave both parties unfulfilled.

Old 04-29-2018, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I so relate. Keep it up, Becky... Still wish we lived closer. HaHa.

Old 04-29-2018, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo4bbc View Post
I often have mini orgasms when a guy cums in my mouth. And the added hotness of it being a black dick... well it's a major turn on for me. I would actually prefer the cum in my mouth than in my pussy.... it's more of an intimate raw sexual experience.
Right on. You are very sensual. I hope you are getting a lot to swallow these days.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:28 PM

I’ve never been a fan to have cum shot on my face . When I suck a cock I want the enjoyment of swallowing his load.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:06 PM

Well, it's just that black men are usually so strong, so beautifull, so masculine... it's so hot worshipping a black cock... sucking it till your jaw hurts and then making them cum...swallowing all that stuff... that feels so nasty and so good at the same time. Everytime I sucked a black cock, it was sooooo much cum. I almost couldn't believe it. I love the feeling of swallowing cum or getting it shot in my pussy.

- Lisa

And I love watching her doing it.

- Matti

Cum, black cock cum mmmm yummy.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:10 AM

Default Cum, black cock cum mmmm yummy.

I LOVE black cock cum whethef straight from the source or from another woman's pussy l love and swallow it all. To take a cum covered black cock in my mouth after it has been in a pussy is the best. I simply love the taste of the mixed juices. There's nothing like a good load of BBC cum!😛