Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Throat Coat
Old 06-09-2019, 04:14 AM

Post Throat Coat

When I'm enjoying my Canadian hot white wife, if I'm not filling up her CUMmitted cream stream, I cum all in her mouth. She recently sent her husband a snapshot video of the very moment I empty my balls in her mouth. It was so fuckin hot, she banished her husband to their guest room. We left the bedroom door cracked open so he could see in, and he made eye contact with his wife as I was getting my cock coated in her cream while she was wearing her wedding ring.

The craziest part is the second round I got to cum on her wedding ring and she looked directly at her husband, told him to cum here, and he watched his wife lick her wedding ring clean of my black cock cream before I pushed her head into the pillow and finished my naughty night with my married fuckmeat.

He texted me later on that week and said his wife has been acting like a hot slut all week and he can't stop thinking about how slutty his wife was that night and is becoming the more I fuck her.

I responded, "This is just the start of my suburban adventures with your hot white wife. He responded, "OMFG, do you even know how much you turn my wife on?"

I responded, "Nope, but I'm pretty sure you've had to clean up the naughty aftermath on more than a few occasions." He said, yes sir, and I can't stop jacking off thinking about the naughty things she tells me you do to her, OMFG!!!"

"She's said she's your personal cumslut." I responded, "she sure is, and you will be cleaning up your fair share of our naughty aftermath."

His simple return text, "OMFG, yes sir!!!"

Old 06-11-2019, 07:49 AM

I always swallow every drop, I love the taste, especially a BBC

Old 06-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sausage lover View Post
I will never understand why not taste and swallow your mans sperm. I enjoy it if it is not watery and bitter in taste. If thick and creamy in texture then of course i taste and swallow my mans offering. I personally enjoy Black men more for sex in general and i tend to enjoy the taste of their sperm more in general.

My wife always refused to let me cum in her mouth. I think that's why I would love to see a group of black men shoot into her mouth and have her swallow.

Swallow
Old 06-11-2019, 02:31 PM

Default Swallow

Swallow it - every drop

Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
I LOVE black cock cum whethef straight from the source or from another woman's pussy l love and swallow it all. To take a cum covered black cock in my mouth after it has been in a pussy is the best. I simply love the taste of the mixed juices. There's nothing like a good load of BBC cum!😛
Photo is a hot young couple I met at a club. She rode him reverse cowgirl and when he came I drank his cum out of her pussy. Tasted soooo good....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
White Ladies Swallowing Black Cum-5c0e2bc8-8dbd-4e74-a49e-12ef68349602.jpg  

Old 09-22-2019, 09:55 AM

I swallow a lot

Whatever he likes
Old 09-25-2019, 03:23 AM

Default Whatever he likes

I've always been a swallower but didn't like touching cum.

These days, I'm into whatever turns him on. Swallow, facial, play with it.
Anything he likes.

Old 09-25-2019, 04:20 PM

For me it’s not about taste but how I feel. My long time black lover always makes me feel lusty and wonton. I love the feeling of surrendering my body and all of me to him and especially when he gently guides my head and I suck him until I feel his cock jerk and come in my mouth. I don’t really like the salty gooey taste but at that moment I don’t care or even notice it. And for all the ladies that put down their husbands: I also very much enjoy sucking my husband but with him I feel tenderness and I very much want to please him to show him how happy I am with the two great loves of my life.

White Females Like The Taste!
Old 09-12-2022, 11:18 AM

Default White Females Like The Taste!

Most of my white girlfriends not only love the taste of my Nigger cum but get addicted to it like crack. A girlfriend of mine in PDX told me that my cum "tastes good." When I lived in Ottawa, Ontario a 66 year old white female could not be satisfied until my cum entered her mouth and/or her cunt.

Love it
Old 10-29-2022, 07:49 PM

Default Love it

I love to eat all cum. But black cum is very thick and strong tasting.