Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dusty?
Old 05-15-2018, 05:35 PM

Default Dusty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Nothing like seeing so many fakes in one spot, all bonding over some fake BS.

~~~~~

Alsooo "I've met women who don't like it when the stuff dries out inside of them" Lol oh really? Well it doesn't "dry out inside" of women. well maybe there's a rare chance if it's a dusty ole pussy in the middle of the dessert, MAYBE THEN!!! Naaaa

DUSTY pussy HAHAHA Well, what's worse? DUSTY or RUSTY?? LOLOLOL

Old 05-17-2018, 12:30 PM

I dont know why, but my pussy doesnt leak cum when guys shoot in me. Even when ive taken a lot of loads. Maybe its cuz theyre shooting it too deep.

My butt only leaks if im left gaping and taken more than 4-5 loads in it. Sometimes if i squeeze it closed, the cum runs out slowly over the next few days.

I wish I could leak it in my panties like everyone else. It must feel nice to walk around with a warm, gooey reminder between ur legs.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:45 AM

keep always the cum of your bbc longest time possible

Old 05-19-2018, 12:40 PM

A young black guy told me he fucked my wife bent over our kitchen counter just before she left for work, said it turned him on thinking about his cum leaking out into her panties all day at work.

Cum soaked panties
Old 05-19-2018, 07:14 PM

Default Cum soaked panties

Yes I love having semen ooze on my panties after my Regular FWB BULL creampies me...I like to sniff his scent as I masturbate.

Old 05-20-2018, 02:53 AM

Yes. I love getting my ass filled with bbc cum then feeling it slowly leak into my panties throughout the rest of the day.

My wife NEEDS big loads like you give your women.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:21 AM

Default My wife NEEDS big loads like you give your women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I met this couple once and surprisingly, after they got to know me, the hubby let the wife meet with me alone at a local hotel. Well, I nutted three times that night inside of the tightest white girl cootchie I have ever had the pleasure of penetrating in all of my entire life (no exaggeration).

Each time after I would blow in her, she would slip her panties on for several minutes before removing them once again for our next round. I finally figured out what she was doing as she was getting dressed to go home back to hubby.

When she was getting ready to put her 'lil panties on, she comes over to me and stretches them out and says, "Look at my dirty panties!" I could see my black male spunk stains caked all over the place in her panties! Maaaaan!

That was so F'in hot! So then I took her panties from her and held them open so that she could step into them. Then she turned her cute little white butt to me so that I could adjust her panties properly in her butt crack. MAN! So, so, SO fuckin' hot! I can only imagine what hubby did when his honey bunch returned to the house to show off her nigga spunk stained panties
My wife says she wants big loads of "nigga seed" and says she is ready. After the first few times she wants to be alone with you and will pull up her panties to save your seed for her sissy.

Old 05-26-2018, 03:53 PM

That is how I learned to love crème pie. I had a girlfriend that would come home after a night out 'with the girls' . She would always be red and swollen still. One day when she was at work, I checked her panties in the laundry basket and I could see the dried cum. She always denied it.

I used to make a point of checking her out and going down on her before having sex. Later on, I realized my suspicions were correct. But I developed a kink for used pussy ever since. Well used pussy.

Lockjaw/ dickkkk
Old 05-27-2018, 03:33 AM

Exclamation Lockjaw/ dickkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
DUSTY pussy HAHAHA Well, what's worse? DUSTY or RUSTY?? LOLOLOL

Haha nightmare either way. One will dry you out and the other a bad case of lockdick!! Ya better be safe out there TND, carry you a can of WD40 when you travel.

Really?
Old 05-27-2018, 03:44 AM

Question Really?

Just Bc TND decides to call his sperm/cum that doesn't mean you get a free pass to call his sperm that!! I mean if TND is okay with it then fine But I'm pretty sure you don't know him well enough to post shit like that.

Also if your wife wants it then why isn't she asking for it? Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
My wife says she wants big loads of "nigga seed" and says she is ready. After the first few times she wants to be alone with you and will pull up her panties to save your seed for her sissy.