Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

contrast
Old 07-12-2022, 04:23 PM

Default contrast

I was curious about blackmen and what i had heard from a coworker I went to a club with them and soon was amazed at the contrast between my pure white skin and the darkness of the men. This added to my excitment of what i was about to venture into. i went with a man to a motel and we were nude ,seeing the blackness against my snow white body highened my feelings. Looking down between us as he rubbed against my opening ,I saw the most submissive time ever in my life. He was much larger than my husband ,but the blackness of his penis against the pink inner of my self ,gave me the total feeling of surrender. the next hour took me into places that i never knew and from that instant that i felt him enter me i knew that I had become under control of black cock. i am happy that i did this and feel that emotion ever time a blackman fucks me.

Houston Tx
Old 07-12-2022, 06:31 PM

Default Houston Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Love to take a walk on the dark side!!
Your wishes will be granted Come see!

Skin contrast
Old 07-14-2022, 02:02 PM

Default Skin contrast

There is nothing hotter than watching a black cock fuck my white pussy. I love to see black fingers spreading my pussy lips. All of the black men I have fucked said this was something they really enjoyed. And it felt sooooo gooood.