Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Skin color contrast
Old 08-16-2011, 08:57 PM

Default Skin color contrast

I am a very visual person and it is a great turn-on for me to see a black man's hands on my white body and a black cock entering my white pussy. I always want my black lovers to do me missionary the first time so I can get a good view of it going in me. Are there any other women on here that also like this?

Yes I love it....
Old 08-18-2011, 10:10 AM

Default Yes I love it....

It was one of the fantasies I thought about before my first. And it wasn't till my legs held up and he leaned over me. Thats when I was looking down and seeing his dark skinned cock slipping in and out of me. So I must say it is a turn on!

Old 08-18-2011, 10:52 AM

totally n 4 me the darker the better, i absolutely luv to have my hand wrapped around a dark cock n then 2 look down n see it goin in me is sooo hot.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:33 PM

I agree hon. It is not as much at the top of my list now but way back in high school when I first explored my craving to get Blacked I searched far and wide for the Blackest men I could find. It was far harder to do back then and the search took me to some pretty rough areas of the city. I managed to find a seedy motel that had one mirrored wall and ceiling so that no matter what position he used me in I had a great view of his superior Blackness dwarfing my worshipful, pure white body.

To this day the image still burned in my mind was watching myself on my back with my feet held back beside my head on the afternoon that I eventually realized I caught my first Black baby! I can still replay ths in my mind and it is like watching a film of me being inseminated.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:27 PM

I prefer the darker men too. My first black guy was fairly dark but I have met some really really dark men and I find that most erotic.

Love that too.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 PM

Default Love that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
It was one of the fantasies I thought about before my first. And it wasn't till my legs held up and he leaned over me. Thats when I was looking down and seeing his dark skinned cock slipping in and out of me. So I must say it is a turn on!
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
What about you guys do you like seeing your black cock going in a white pussy? Especially if you know the woman is married?

Old 08-23-2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
I am a very visual person and it is a great turn-on for me to see a black man's hands on my white body and a black cock entering my white pussy. I always want my black lovers to do me missionary the first time so I can get a good view of it going in me. Are there any other women on here that also like this?
Yes...that is almost as much pleasure as the thickness and length of their beautiful cocks :P I really prefer the guy to be really dark...I love riding a beautiful dark man...love the way my white body looks against him

Old 09-07-2011, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
The eroticism of the contrast is what turned me on the first time is fucked a black guy. I like mish so i can see him, or cowgirl, but if its doggy, there better be a mirror to view myself being fucked (only with black guys)

Old 09-07-2011, 02:54 PM

I love the contrast sooo much...it is so hot! I think thats why i like foreign men so much...african, jamaican...my bf is haitian and so dark and sexy...i just absolutely love him and seeing his beautiful skin against mine!

Old 06-20-2012, 11:38 PM

I haven't had one yet but I think about it a lot.