Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-28-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifwells12 View Post
I am a white little sissy crossdresser and I love BBC. Like to be treated like a girl and give a BBC what he wants

So you're looking for BBC who is looking for a guy who dresses and acts like a woman, so why wouldn't the BBC just find a woman?

I totally don't understand this. If you are pretending to be a woman and say that you give BBC what they want, then wouldn't the BBC actually be wanting a woman, which clearly you're not.

Not bitching. Just trying to understand this ration of thinking. Lol

Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
Mustang, I can't speak for other men but having a guy suck my dick wouldn't give me a power trip. I believe those guys are secretly bi sexual and just don't want to admit it.

Glad to know no power trips for you.. and I believe you're right about the bi thing.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
Mustang, I can't speak for other men but having a guy suck my dick wouldn't give me a power trip.

I believe those guys are secretly bi sexual and just don't want to admit it.

This about the whole being bi thing and not wanting to admit it.

Now i can't speak for the other white bois on here (although what i put may seem close to what they said).

My ex cuckolded me and i cleaned her up after they fucked here. Now what is the diffidence in licking a black mans cum out of her pussy against sucking a black dick?

To me none while just cleaning her up i was just licking their cum and her pussy at the same time and not sucking their cum out of their dicks.

I have sucked a few black dicks after we broke up and while i didn't really enjoy the actual act of having a dick down my throat. Well depends on the guy maybe like 35/75 like/dislike. I do enjoy the act of submitting to a black man when he really takes control and doimantes me and talks to me like a woman/bitch.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:19 PM

Smile

I want him to. I think it would be hot to watch. I do things for himso, I think its only right for him to return the favor. Besides once he gets him hard, I will be hot and he gets to watch me being taken again!

Old 08-29-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onespaniard View Post
Besides once he gets him hard, I will be hot and he gets to watch me being taken again!
. Making that BBC hard should be your job NOT (I repeat) NOT your husbands job. Hell it shouldn't even be a job, it should just happen!!! Actually if my husband (never happen, just using as an example) Could get my BBC hard then hubby and that BBC isn't the right ones for me. I would leave and let them have at each other, go find some real men to play with but like I said that would never happen with the men in my life.
My men are gay phobic and plan on keeping it that away. Lol.

Homophobes
Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 PM

Default Homophobes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
My men are gay phobic and plan on keeping it that away. Lol.
You don't have to be homophobic to not be into this kind of stuff. I'm not. I'm just not a homosexual or gay/bi-sexual. What kills me are guys who come in here talkin' about how they're not gay . . . and yet . . . they wanna suck a dick and eat some cum Dudes, keep lying to yourselves OK, but you're not gonna be selling the rest of us your BS

Old 08-30-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedds View Post
This about the whole being bi thing and not wanting to admit it.

Now i can't speak for the other white bois on here (although what i put may seem close to what they said).

My ex cuckolded me and i cleaned her up after they fucked here. Now what is the diffidence in licking a black mans cum out of her pussy against sucking a black dick?

To me none while just cleaning her up i was just licking their cum and her pussy at the same time and not sucking their cum out of their dicks.

I have sucked a few black dicks after we broke up and while i didn't really enjoy the actual act of having a dick down my throat. Well depends on the guy maybe like 35/75 like/dislike. I do enjoy the act of submitting to a black man when he really takes control and doimantes me and talks to me like a woman/bitch.
Again, if you want to believe you and the other male who lets you suck their dick are straight that is your choice but a straight men don't do those things. Even a straight cuckold male.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Because they GAY.

We enjoy feeling a big black cock
Old 08-30-2012, 03:32 AM

Default We enjoy feeling a big black cock

Growing in our mouths as we lick and suck and slurp there growing cocks and let them slow fuck my white mouth!! As my black cocked friends slow fuck my mouth and I squeeze there base of there cock and make their cock head grow and swell in my wet sucking mouth and make his warm cum fill my mouth!!!!! Clean and ddf and my favorite big black cock is totally smooth shaven cock and balls and I go wild licking and sucking and slurping up all his cum splashing in my warm sucking mouth!!!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnj4u View Post
I'm not Gay, but once I Sucked a Black Cock I enjoyed the taste, the feel of my mouth being stretched open with his Black Cock around my Lips, and his cock Head hitting my tonsils, I now enjoy it better than
any White cock. I also enjoy Eating Pussy and sucking a BBC untill he gives me a mouthfull of his delicious Cum.
"I'm not gay, I just like sucking dick!"

Yeah, you're gay. You people are so incredibly delusional. It's as if you're saying "black men aren't human; therefore sucking a black cock doesn't make me gay." Black guys are still guys, even though white women only use them for their dicks. They use them like meat. It's a fetish thing. They're still men, and you're still a man. When you suck their cock, and like it, you're gay. There's no way around it. What's with the idiots saying it's different from sucking a white man's cock? One is a gay act, and one isn't? They're both cocks on human males, which is what you are. Pop the bubble, drop your girl, and go to a gay bar. That's where you belong.

I just realized how horrid this site is. I thought there were plenty of women here, but I just realized that this has basically become a website for homosexual males pretending to be women, to justify why they're here, without coming to the realization that they're gay. There's the rare old or fat woman on cam, but 90% of the forum posts are made by the users in this thread, acting like they're women. That's disgusting!

Your gay! Deal with it!

Last edited by iknewidknow; 08-30-2012 at 04:37 AM..

Tags
wht wife bred blk