Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Cock
Old 02-03-2013, 04:53 PM

Default Black Cock

I am white, 25 years old, 5'5" tall, 127 pounds brown hair and eyes. Love to dressup in female clothes, heels, makeup, nail polish and long wigs. Have black men make me thier girl. I am submiisve and will do as told

Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 PM

both are gay

Old 02-03-2013, 07:24 PM

"Uh it wouldn't be because their gay would it? Fuck outta here."

Makes me no never mind what they are or wish to call themselves. If you are a man and like to suck dicks and believes this behavior doesn't reflect some aspect of your sexual preferences then you have some issues. If you're straight and you fantasize about assaulting and raping women you have some issues to deal with whether or not you actually commit such acts or not. I don't care if you want to call the men in the former group gay. I'm saying they have issues.

Old 02-03-2013, 07:32 PM

if a white man sucks black cock It is only because he is gay, and the black dude who lets him suck his cock is also gay.

There are no excuses! LOL

sucking black cock.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:47 PM

Default sucking black cock.

I love pleasuring a black man and having him controlling me. There's nothing better than a beautiful black cock. I would never not give my wife to a black man for her pleasure as well. I'm sorry, black men are just better lovers then us white men.

drinking BBCsperm
Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 AM

Default drinking BBCsperm

I took my young girlfriend up to the truck stop and we got a motel. she went to the store and when she came back she had a 6' 2" handsome black man in a suit with her. Well we talked for a while and got to know each other. My girlfriend had never had a black man before and I ask her before we got there if she might like to let one fuck her. I ask her to tell him that we are married and that she is furtile and if he cums in her she might get pregnant. It wasn't long after he entered our room the man was shaking he wanted that beautiful girls pussy so bad. I was overjoyed she had found such a deserving man to be a cheating fuckslut for. He invited her to go to his room and smoke some pot and she accepted his offer. she came back a while later and was all excited and started telling me how much he enjoyed fucking her and how he lifted her little ass up in the air when he cummed in her so he could squirt his sperm up in her as far as he could in hopes of getting her pregnant. She said he had a fantastic orgasm. We were pulling off our clothes and jumping into bed together. His sperm was pouring out of her stretched cunt and I went down on her to excite her and she loved it. I loved feeling like such a slut for her enjoyment. The taste of his sperm was delighful. there was so much of it. after cleaning all the thick globs of it out and swallowing it she wanted me to put my cock in her with his sperm in there. She loved me fucking her with a black mans sperm in her cunt.We fucked till she was dry. Then we fell asleep after several great orgasms. She woke me up several hours later all excited that her cunt was soaking wet again from all the thick sperm that he had squirted up inside her and wanted to have sex again. So we started off again enjoying fantastic sex together. I met a interracial couple that was into gangbanging and they had an ad on craigs list and I asked her to put one up for me. I wanted to try being a fuckhole slut for black men and see if I liked it. If you don't try it you know exactly nothing about it. Its like trying to tell someone what a can of coke taste like when you have never tasted it. The first black man to respond to the ad showed up and was a little nervous and told me he wasn't gay or anything. I told him that I wasn't either. Then I asked him to fuck me like a dirty slut and cum in my mouth and he got all excited. I figured that works for women it wolud probably work in this instance. He fucked my asshole so hard I was screaming and he was shoving a towel in my mouth to keep me quiet. Hell he was sufacating me and I started to panicbut I was enjoying it because this is what happens to a lot of women the first time they get fucked and I wanted to know what it felt like. When he cummed in my mouth I wasn't sure about the taste but I knew that I had to love the taste of it to give him maxium satisfaction. After he left I didn't feel any different than I did before. I had sex a little different but still got the enjoyment of satisfing someone. I didn't want act like a woman or put a dress on either. I just felt like my normal self. It is very exciting to be taboo and do such a thing. I feel so good about it because down the road when he encounters a bigot he can reflect back on our enjoyment and brush off the bigots remarkes because he has a positive resivore of interaction with a white person.

Old 03-02-2013, 03:59 AM

i am major bisexual..love pussy, love dick, love freaky...always have
now in high school sucking a black boy was good but when i got to suck a black bull that was intense
to me a bull is a very dominant black man
i remember being at a adult video arcade one night and this black stud bull came in, about 6' 3" very muscular, big thighs, tight ass...there was an area that was semi public and he walked back there, several guys approached him he just ignored them, he just trurned away from them and leaned on the wall.
just looking at this stud made me extremely hard and horny
i just went over behind him and leaned on the wall, after a bit he turned toward me and pulled out his cock, at least 7 inches and kinda fat but very hard
several guys came over close to see, i could not stop myself, without a word i went to my knees and started sucking his cock, i kept my eyes closed for a bit and did all i could to give him all the pleasure i could
the feeling was undiscribeable, helpless to stop
then he grabbed my face and mumbled now eat this bitch, he had never met me but had all control, he started moaning and shot his load deep in my mouth and slowly fucked my face, i knew then what a bbc bull was, and knew i would have more

Old 03-02-2013, 04:44 AM

This thread is becoming stranger and stranger.

Old 03-03-2013, 04:17 PM

Personally, I find it hard to imagine a man sucking cock and not being considered gay or bi. However, a little historical perspective. I once read that, in ancient Rome, it was not considered "gay" to suck cock or have your cock sucked. It was a power thing, rather than a sex thing. So, a man who had his cock sucked had the esteem of being the Alpha Male and the cock sucker was considered low status. But it wasn't really a reflection on sexual orientation. I don't know if this history is true, but if so, it does demonstrate that some of the guys here who have sucked cock and say they're straight COULD have some historical basis for what they're saying.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:09 PM

I suspect the story about ancient Rome, if true, was a rationalization or, better yet, social calmative the men who were engaging in this sort of behavior made up after the fact. I would guess that most of the males doing the sucking were slaves who were forced or domestic servants who were coerced by their masters. It may not have been only about sex but some portion of it had a lot to do with sex.

Tags
wht wife bred blk