Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-01-2011, 05:02 AM

Just gonna copy and paste my reply from the cuckold forum

I just gotta say if my husband ever EVER even touched another mans "cock" then I would loose all respect for him and our marriage would come to a screeching halt!! to me that is straight up gay shit right there and nothing wrong with being gay (my best friend is gay) but I wouldn't want any man that would lower (yes I said lower) himself to doing that..My man has to be strong and dominate NOT weak.....

My point being,..,,Why use your wife for bait for BBC? Just call it like it is and say you are gay and go out and find your own BBC..

Not Gay, but Like BBC
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 PM

Default Not Gay, but Like BBC

I'm not Gay, but once I Sucked a Black Cock I enjoyed the taste, the feel of my mouth being stretched open with his Black Cock around my Lips, and his cock Head hitting my tonsils, I now enjoy it better than
any White cock. I also enjoy Eating Pussy and sucking a BBC untill he gives me a mouthfull of his delicious Cum.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:45 PM

For me it is both the thrill of sucking the black cock that just fucked my wife, and knowing that she getting horny as I get her stud primed for fucking her again. Reminiscing afterwards is also part of the joy of sucking black cock.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:37 AM

I also agree that it is more a sign of dominance.When a white man sucks black cock he, along with the white female are showing their respcect and admiration to a superior sexman. I like to think of it as paying tribute to the great black cock that has bought much pleasure to the white female and the truth is, bought excitement and pleasure to the white male also. Many white men get off seeing their women having sex with black men. sucking their cocks is just a natural part of the experience...and I know that white women enjoy watching. Could there be anything hotter then a happy white wife / girlfriend, encouraging and spurring her white husband / boyfriend on ?

Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 PM

Anyone down with that dude sucking dick shit needs to get the fuck outta here. This is one of the many reasons why I don't get down with couples swinging and the main reason why I don't like dudes watching me smash sluts at parties. I be on Tumblr and other sites really looking for chicks to breed/creampie and it's always some weirdo cuckold on some gay shit asking questions or trying to add. Call it what you want but that's not why I got into it, all that emasculated homoerotic man activity is wack.Just bring your chick and keep that other stuff over with those cornball dudes. If you're talking about dominating something dominate some pussy and some money.

Old 09-19-2011, 02:40 PM

I'm bi. I'll suck on a good pussy or cock. I don't care what color it is. I'm not into being dominated. I just enjoy good sex.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:44 AM

I suck black cock because I like to. It turns me on. It's taboo..or was....its pretty normal now. It's different and many times bigger. I get a kick out of doing stuff I'm not suppose to do. It's one thing to be a man and suck dick. To be a white man and suck black dick is even more,
It doesn't matter to me that some people look down on a white man sucking black dick and eating their cum. Call me whatever you want. I'm always gonna suck me some big black dick and get a belly full of cum.

White guys sucking cock.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:34 AM

Default White guys sucking cock.

I love women far 2 much 2 go that route but i don't discriminate if men suck cock,black or white. I much prefer seeing the pleasure i give 2 a women and their utter satisfaction. Its the choices people make in life that makes the world go round guys!

Old 09-23-2011, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
all that emasculated homoerotic man activity is wack.Just bring your chick and keep that other stuff over with those cornball dudes. If you're talking about dominating something dominate some pussy and some money.
I totally agree with ya!!!

Old 09-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
Anyone down with that dude sucking dick shit needs to get the fuck outta here. This is one of the many reasons why I don't get down with couples swinging and the main reason why I don't like dudes watching me smash sluts at parties. I be on Tumblr and other sites really looking for chicks to breed/creampie and it's always some weirdo cuckold on some gay shit asking questions or trying to add. Call it what you want but that's not why I got into it, all that emasculated homoerotic man activity is wack.Just bring your chick and keep that other stuff over with those cornball dudes. If you're talking about dominating something dominate some pussy and some money.
No one is forcing you to do anything you do not like BUT your attitude is just stupid.

I like the domination and submission aspects as well. Something SOME people have ZERO understanding of...
Sucking cock as a man can be humiliating and a bit of a turn off sometimes... I much prefer to submit to feminization and then I can worship his big black penis while he enjoys being serviced by a pussy whipped cocksucking slut.

Tags
wht wife bred blk