Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-05-2014, 10:44 PM

Why not? If he likes it, and I like it, let's do it!

Old 12-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Same reason black me suck white cock they want to GAY.

Old 12-06-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Because their wives or their wives bulls tell them to....it's the ultimate submission to her needs and the bulls superiority.

it is very emasculating to suck a dominant black male in front of the woman that you love

because it is so satisfying
Old 12-16-2014, 10:04 PM

Post because it is so satisfying

Up until a few years ago, I use to go over to this older black guys place. He was divorced and I guess his ex had been pretty rough on him. ,She supposedly hadn't sucked his cock for a good part of the marriage and he loved to have his cock sucked. I have always found a black chubb to be sexy, they are always so horny, cum really well, powerful cumshots and lots of them. He was about 5'11' and I guess close to 300lbs, beautiful thick thighs, very round belly, he was very dark, right down to the head of his cock. I got really good at sucking his cock and I knew just what he liked and he would show me his appreciation by having these incredible orgasm's. If I was on my knees and he was in his chair, when he would start to cum, he would do this really deep, moaning grunt, his whole body would tense up and he'd lift his ass off the chair. He would most of the time, have his hand or hands, on the back of my head and his cock would explode these huge cumshots that came out his head with wonderful force. I got very good at milking his cock, when he came and got so I could time my strokes so that my lips were arriving at the head of his cock about the time he would launch another shot. I know, every time it would leave him shaking, drained and letting out these long, contented sighs. To be allowed to give this strong, horny black chubb his blowjobs, and have my lips wrapped around his cock when he would cum so hard, and to know that my mouth gave him such intense pleasure was as satisfying to me as the blowjobs I gave him, were to him. Honestly, doing that was the greatest sexual experience I've ever know and only for the times I would cum without touching myself, it didn't matter weather I got off or not. I totally loved sucking his cock and he totally loved me doing it. I wondered weather or not it was because I was so good at it or that he got off on having this little white guy slurping, sucking and obvioiusly loving having his cock in my mouth

Old 12-16-2014, 10:30 PM

I am married with a family.....love pussy more than anything !! However....I do Like to suck BBC and if mood is right I'll swallow. Don't know why I like it but I do.

"Erotic Humiliation (?)"
Old 12-18-2014, 07:32 PM

Default "Erotic Humiliation (?)"

I can't say what the draw is to Black Dick.

To me--a middle-aged, white male--there is a huge attraction to it.

I have no vivid fantasy other than me being on my knees before a non-threatening, well-hung Black bull who enjoys face fucking white faggots. Me, my head bobbing up and down rhythmically before my Black master, in tune with the beat of freaky, suggestive, pumpin' Black hip hop in the background, its African roots driving me wild in my quest for his Cum Nut. Me, pumping his blessed Black member in and out of my willing mouth, doing so as if this is the only reason I was ever born. Me, pleasuring him with all my heart and Soul can conjure, for His pleasure, for his exquisite, orgasm, as he moans in ecstasy while ejaculating the Blessed Cum from his Black balls down my throat. I play with it for his pleasure, gargle with it, snowball it, give him my prettiest smile, making plenty of eye contact, letting him know that I am his Slave.

There are submissive males out there, like me.

Are u for real
Old 12-19-2014, 09:26 PM

Default Are u for real

You cant call yourself straight and suck a mans dick
if you do men and women your bisexual at best

No such thing as a straight man sucking cock. Just admit that either your gay or Bi - smdh
And for the ones that say my partner made me do it - your weak as shit

Got it twisted
Old 12-20-2014, 03:34 AM

Default Got it twisted

What dirtygirl said. You aren't straight if you suck another man off. Sucking is still a forum of sexual activity. Stop trying to convince yourselves otherwise. No one in life forces you to do anything, other then things you are already willing to do.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:19 PM

I was fantasizing for long time to suck BBC,ones I tried I can't stop doing it.
Yeas I am still "strait " and I still have a girlfriend ,but all what I think about is BBC in my mouth,just can't get enough

Old 03-15-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
I agree, it's not necessarily about being gay. But it also is not always about domination. White men sucking white cocks are mostly gay but whites sucking black dick is something different. Like with white women also white men sometimes find it difficult to withstand the magical attraction a nice big black cock has.
So while white women who "falls" for black cock are not necessarily whores, so white men isn't, in many cases, gay when they do suck black cock. It's just something they can't help neither can they explain why they do it.
Whatever the reason, the black man always win whether it's a white pussy or a white mouth.
I agree on the being Dominated but, I love sucking Dominant hung men in general. though being the weak cock sucking fag for a hung Dominant Black man is a big mind trip and turn on for me. Let him treat me any way he pleases

Tags
wht wife bred blk