Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-09-2015, 05:07 PM

For me the turn on with sucking/licking a black cock! Is not eneything to do with being gay and never would take shit up the ass! But seeing that really big black cock after its bean pulled out that white girls really fucked pussie/ass and seeing all that pussie cream over his tool" and thinking how dam good it looks and how its just destroyed that pussie like no white guy could ever do!! Thats whot turns me on to wanna taste and suck that big black cock!

Keep fucking those white girls guys and show me your creamy cocks

Old 04-09-2015, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Are you Fucking Serious .

Old 04-09-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
You gotta be shitting me .

Old 04-09-2015, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Are you Guy's Serious ???

Old 04-12-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyjones View Post
For me the turn on with sucking/licking a black cock! Is not eneything to do with being gay and never would take shit up the ass! But seeing that really big black cock after its bean pulled out that white girls really fucked pussie/ass and seeing all that pussie cream over his tool" and thinking how dam good it looks and how its just destroyed that pussie like no white guy could ever do!! Thats whot turns me on to wanna taste and suck that big black cock!

Keep fucking those white girls guys and show me your creamy cocks
I couldn't agree more Johnny. I maintain if a man can clean out a woman's pussy after it had been filled by a big black cock, tasting the cum strait from the black cock isn't any different. I agree the sight of a shiny black cock that has just been extracted from a white pussy after delivering its load, is something special - just as the sight of the overflowing pussy is.
Yeah, black cocks should keep fucking those soft white pussies - it's meant to be and the satisfaction of seeing a white pussy being "destroyed" by a big black cock, is priceless.

Old 07-26-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Because their wives or their wives bulls tell them to....it's the ultimate submission to her needs and the bulls superiority.
I agree. It is as simple as that. Some black bulls just put the cuck on his knees and make them suck his cock to put him in his place in fron of his wife.

White man gloyhole king & black cocksucker
Old 08-06-2015, 04:31 AM

Default White man gloyhole king & black cocksucker

Love Love Love Big Black dick,cock,prick, I can suck on blackman's nut sack for hours on end coaxing that thick sweet jism.. I started in college at the restroom gloryholes and haven't looked
back since!I worship big superior BLACK COCK!!!! I have visited these places of worship almost every day of my life,and at 66 I've sucked and deep throaed black dick !thousands of times. beautful black pricks from superior black men who treat me rough like yesterdays garbage just turns the more they force cock down my throat and make me gag the more I love it even cuming in my pants while taking abuse. they verbally humiliate me calling me sissy and laughing at my small dickie, but this just makes me hard. I tell them I'm just a nigger dick licker this just make them treat me worse. Love Love Love it and finally I get to DRINK GALLONS OF COCK CREAM FROM THEIR BBC'S

Old 08-08-2015, 06:38 AM

Not judging at all, but it seems pretty gay for a dude to suck a cock haha

Why do white men suck black cock?
Old 08-08-2015, 02:44 PM

Default Why do white men suck black cock?

For the same reason any other brown, black, yellow, purple or green gay man sucks cock!!!!

Superior black men
Old 08-22-2015, 07:11 AM

Red face Superior black men

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
the first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock i wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and i knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter i had ever had and i not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my dna. I felt like when i knew i was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time i knew i was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and i felt so horny. Afterwards i felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that i now knew what i was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when i was at home i couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my dna or i have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as i know i did my best to please the superior black man.
it's because back men are superior. I always enjoy sucking big, long, thick cocks....

Tags
wht wife bred blk