Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-07-2021, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tiny1 View Post
I think they want to experience what we experience, first hand
Youre correct! Most wm want bbc as bad as their wife or gf. Its nice that barriers are being removed to do just that.

Old 12-22-2021, 08:15 PM

My father was a cuckold with a tiny dick and so am I. The black man who used to fuck my mother took my wife when she was 19 and we were just dating. He was 43 then and continued fucking both my mother, my wife and my sister until he was in his mid 60's when he unfortunately passed away.

Before they divorced when I was a young teen, I spied on my parents having sex with him. I saw my dad's tiny little dick hard as a rock while he sucked this huge black cock, covered with cum after he'd pulled it out of my mother's pussy. After my dad had moved out my mother eventually caught me spying on them. No long after that I was suck the same cock which fucked my mom.

I also found out he was fucking my older sister, something I'd dreamed of ever since discovering my little dick. It was my sister who introduced him to my would be wife. We'd been dating a bit less than a year and fucking for about 6 months. She became good friends with my sister and the next thing I knew she was also fucking my mothers black lover.

The way I found out about my girlfriend fucking him, we were all having dinner and my sister ask me if I still sucked his cock. It all came out in the open then.

Hmmmm..
Old 12-22-2021, 11:33 PM

Default Hmmmm..

Beats me. But my guess is that some white guys are closet gays and are more likely to get off on BBC.

Old 12-23-2021, 02:51 PM

There is only one answer to this question:

Because we can.

Old 12-24-2021, 07:55 AM

Super hot . My first time , I knew I wanted to make his huge black cock feel as good as I possibly could . I wanted him to feel so good .

Old 12-25-2021, 08:09 AM

That's exactly the attitude of all white men , if his gf wife or bull want you to suck BBC then you get on your knees and you suck black cock like it's the only thing on planet.

Some Black Men Suck Black
Old 12-26-2021, 08:26 AM

Smile Some Black Men Suck Black

Let me school you about some black males. Some black men like sucking white cock. I know, Im one of them. See, white guys can be known for sucking black cocks, why? That I couldn’t say. However, with blacks is an entirely different beast. Have you ever heard of The Down Low? This is where alleged straight black men, most are married have sex with other alleged straight black men. Only its done very discreetly or on The Down Low.
My point being is this, there are quite a few black males suck white cock, etc. Only, they dare not announce it, especially if the bisexual. Interracial M/M for the most part aren’t well received among most blacks, especially women. Me, I love sucking white cock, etc. I have no problem admitting it and I also enjoy women as well.

Old 01-23-2022, 09:45 PM

I don't care who's mouth I cum in, as long as you're white. I'm comfortable being a dominant bisexual black man, and I don't care if you're Male or Female as long you're white, physically attractive to me & physically and Emotionally submissive to me. For the white men & women that I've fucked, not only do I want them to suck cock, it's required.

Why do wm suck bc
Old 01-28-2022, 03:07 PM

Default Why do wm suck bc

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and consequences View Post
Youre correct! Most wm want bbc as bad as their wife or gf. Its nice that barriers are being removed to do just that.
Yeah remove all the sex barriers so ir sex can become "normal"

Old 01-29-2022, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
I agree, it's not necessarily about being gay. But it also is not always about domination. White men sucking white cocks are mostly gay but whites sucking black dick is something different. Like with white women also white men sometimes find it difficult to withstand the magical attraction a nice big black cock has.
So while white women who "falls" for black cock are not necessarily whores, so white men isn't, in many cases, gay when they do suck black cock. It's just something they can't help neither can they explain why they do it.
Whatever the reason, the black man always win whether it's a white pussy or a white mouth.

Oh my goddd! I came? I'm gay? My white cock is limp hearing how blacks will always win!

Limp because I jerked it off onto my BBC mag!

Tags
wht wife bred blk