Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-22-2019, 01:58 PM

I find this topic very erotic
and if my wife were fertile, would love to raise a biracial child. While shopping etc, I always smile seeing a white woman with her newborn mulatto.

Old 01-14-2020, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
I just don't get the whole, gotta have a black baby mentality!!! People should only have children (No matter the race) because they can give/offer the child and loving and STABLE household.. People shouldn't have babies just because of a skin color... I see no reason to bring a child into your little sexual fantasy world.. Now if you meet someone and love this person and choose to have a baby then thats all cool but to have a baby because of race?? then, im sorry but thats just wack and I really feel sorry for the child that has no choice to be brought up in a household like that.... Wake up people these are little babies we are talking about, not a condom choice or a location choice but an ACTUAL CHILD...

Yea I know this post is going to get a lot of flames, but geesh so many need a reality check!!!..
Good advice from a smart lady. This is reality...not fantasy. You should pay attention.

Old 03-07-2020, 04:00 AM

What happened to Mustang Filly? Miss seeing her on here. She always had a good perspective on things ��

Old 03-18-2020, 10:35 AM

A child should be conceived in a loving relationship and not used as some sort of trophy. If your partner is black then great, but don't have a baby unless you and the babies father are in a secure and loving relationship. There are enough badly treated children in the world, don't add to them.

All my own opinion, others may not agree, but I believe in this strongly!

Mixed step grand children
Old 03-24-2022, 11:51 AM

Default Mixed step grand children

Quote:
Originally Posted by pld time cuck View Post
I find this topic very erotic
and if my wife were fertile, would love to raise a biracial child. While shopping etc, I always smile seeing a white woman with her newborn mulatto.
My wife was a young grandmother and when the mixed grand kids were younger and we took them out shopping etc. I imagine a lot of people thought they were hers. That always turned me on.

Last edited by jimmielee; 03-26-2022 at 10:48 AM..

We have
Old 03-24-2022, 01:22 PM

Default We have

We have two babies right now. I am thankful to have share my babyroom with my black siblings.
Mommy wife is pregnant again from daddy
Both aunts (former daughters) are first time pregnant from daddy too.
I am really thankful and happy that he has the family taken over and so we all are black owned.
Daddy is the head of the family and not more me.
Since a few years we are also members in his black church and the pastor love it, that a withe boy is treat like a baby from his new black family. Its a little ashamed for me to sit in sunday school, but there a lot others of our family (real black of coutse).

Old 03-24-2022, 10:46 PM

I have four kids all mix, and I have no idea who the four fathers are, had never got any help from any black guys. I love sex and it can be from white or black men I love cocks in all of my holes.

Love to have a few
Old 03-25-2022, 01:24 PM

Default Love to have a few

at least three, all sons, and all from different dad's

Old 03-25-2022, 06:11 PM

I love what you write