Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many Black baby's have you had or how many would you like to have.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 AM

Default How many Black baby's have you had or how many would you like to have.

Last saterday night I had sex with my first Black man and my life was changed forever. But now, I am currently being breed by my husbands Black best friend. Our lives together will change as I will become pregnant and have my first Black child. I know that I want one child but what if I decide I want to have two or three. Maybe, from more than one Black man who knows. Thank You for your support Victoria.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:42 AM

I have not had any yet, but I want to have at least one maybe two. I have had unprotected sex with several black guys when I have been off the pill but unfortunately I did not get pregnant . I will get off the pill again and try to get bred again ,

Old 10-03-2011, 11:27 PM

I am from germany and my hubby and me we are moving to Almogordo New Mexico for 3 years. Its my fantacy to become pregnant by a Black man. I have not had any black baby yet, but I want to have at least one. It must be so horney to walk in the public me with my black bull arm in arm and my white hubby pushing our black baby around in a stroller. I think, my huppy would be very proud of me. Any body can see, I am on black.

Last edited by bbc4wifeangie; 10-04-2011 at 10:13 AM..

Old 10-04-2011, 01:17 AM

She is a very stupid women. It's ok that you don't want kids but that wouldn't stop me from talking to you or being your friend. You are a good looking man and I would love to talk with you even if you didn't want to have sex with me. I'm trying to become pregnant but I would respect a Black mans wishes if he didn't want to impregnate me.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungcoon View Post
we cud def be friends. i want alot of kids but just not right now, i want 2 b able to support them. it was crazy, she was so into me, then after that never said a word since. and thnk u for the compliment
I agree, very good looking man

Old 10-04-2011, 12:25 PM

I have two teens. One girl and one boy. The older child I know who the father is for certain and the younger one I have narrowed down to three possible Blacks.

Old 10-04-2011, 07:09 PM

Exclamation

none And will always be none

Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 PM

I just don't get the whole, gotta have a black baby mentality!!! People should only have children (No matter the race) because they can give/offer the child and loving and STABLE household.. People shouldn't have babies just because of a skin color... I see no reason to bring a child into your little sexual fantasy world.. Now if you meet someone and love this person and choose to have a baby then thats all cool but to have a baby because of race?? then, im sorry but thats just wack and I really feel sorry for the child that has no choice to be brought up in a household like that.... Wake up people these are little babies we are talking about, not a condom choice or a location choice but an ACTUAL CHILD...

Yea I know this post is going to get a lot of flames, but geesh so many need a reality check!!!..

Old 10-04-2011, 09:56 PM

i agree with Mustang Alley, and also i cannot have more children (very difficult delivery with the baby i had with my husband, too dangerous for me to carry again). but the point of sex isn't JUST to bear children, it is the world's BEST feeling EVER. i absolutely LOVE to fuck, and cumming is the greatest joy i can ever have. so i will fuck as many Black Men as i can even though none will ever result in a pregnancy. bring it on Men!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:15 AM

Thanks Jodi, glad to see that I am not the only one that feels that way...