Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 PM

My wife did a weekend trip to NYC for a weekend and when she came back we were fooling around and my cock slipped in her and I did not even realize it was in. She was so loose after that trip.

LOVE loose pussy
Old 10-02-2011, 04:11 AM

Default LOVE loose pussy

My wife's lovers have gone all out trying to stretch her pussy beyond return. She is regularly fisted and even the biggest guys fuck her two at a time. She won't even feel me and it turns me on like you wouldn't believe!

Old 02-15-2014, 08:38 PM

My wife is much more loose since she started fucking BBC. Like many of you said, i also enjoy the feeling of her pussy after her bull has finished with her. I've been unable to make her cum for a while but that's what her bulls are for!

BBC pussy
Old 02-15-2014, 11:18 PM

Default BBC pussy

My wife lost her cherry three weeks before her 14th birthday to her 19 yr old cousin. At her 14th birthday he fucked her again and brought his 22 yr old black fried from college and they both did her. She has loved bbc from that time on several times a month until she was 17 and then every week at least once. We have been married 12 yr and she now get bbc two to three times a week from guys we both work with and with others on the weekends. It does get bigger but also better, the biggest she has taken on a regular basis was 13 inches and got that weekly for about a year and a half before he moved.

for a while
Old 02-16-2014, 12:08 AM

Default for a while

My pussy is looser right after, but it always springs back to normal.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyBeth40 View Post
My pussy is looser right after, but it always springs back to normal.
Mine is the same way.....Becky

Old 10-06-2014, 08:51 AM

My gf got her first black cock over a week ago and she still feels loose. She is 23yo and was really tight before for my cock, now it just falls in hahaha. His monster made a mess of her pussy and the sounds it made after had me hard the whole time

Prefer tight.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:27 PM

Default Prefer tight.

After three kids and not one was delivered vaginally, the wife is still tight. Well, I can't vouch for how tight with my E. D., but then she said she could not feel the guy two weeks ago that fucked her. She has had monster cocks both white and black. Her vagina still remains tight and closed. So, if you Black guys with monster cocks can stretch her permanently I would not be too concerned. I'd would appreciate knowing that the wife is taken by Black men . Can't wait for the change in the wife's modesty.

A week ago and still broken?
Old 10-06-2014, 09:55 PM

Default A week ago and still broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenbeen11 View Post
My gf got her first black cock over a week ago and she still feels loose. She is 23yo and was really tight before for my cock, now it just falls in hahaha. His monster made a mess of her pussy and the sounds it made after had me hard the whole time

Sounds like you need to take that thing back to Walmart as it was already broken beforehand. hope ya saved your receipt.

Miami bbc
Old 10-07-2014, 12:16 AM

Default Miami bbc

I know in one case , that I ha loosen one older co-worker pussy. She had to go to the doctor twice to get her pussy checked. My cock is fat and about nine inches long, but she keeps coming back for more. True story