Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-26-2015, 08:58 AM

I have one black guy ive been fucking pretty regularly. He has a HUGE cock bigger than my arm and after He fucks me hard my pussy is so big I can put my hand in it deeper than my wrist. It takes a couple of days but it always gets tight again.

Old 03-07-2015, 10:25 PM

I dont think she was still seeing him, for a few days after i couldnt feel anything at all lol, he was very hung and it was alot thicker then mine. It just still feels alot looser then it did before he stretched her, i can actually tell when im inside her now its not just like a bucket of warm water but she is still very loose lol

Old 03-07-2015, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Sounds like you need to take that thing back to Walmart as it was already broken beforehand. hope ya saved your receipt.

....i'm still ....
Mustang...thank you for keep entertaining the rest of us :-)
You are doing a amazing job in the front line.

Missdoggystyle

honestly
Old 03-08-2015, 02:53 AM

Default honestly

I have to comment here. I read these posts, and I believe some are bullshit lol its a forum..... Its fun and informative (ish) But some I think are honest. I think every girl is different. Some can recover in hours. (Not me anymore) Some days. We've been in this lifestyle a long time. I can say at this point, I prefer sex with well hung black men period. If I was to stop. I am sure my pussy would recover. Now I have to add that, after you have been with well built men regularly for years. Even stopping for a while, I believe you would still be able to accept size easier than a girl who has no expireince. Myself, I recover after about 3 days. My boyfriends are very well endowed though. That said, two things. One, even when you recover after three days (or what ever time) your bbc lover can still very easily enter you completly. Is that really recovering? Second, if you are sexing fairly regular, with big BBCs, as many hotwives do. Say, three or four times a week. (Every day or two) your never going to "recover" at all. Again as always there are exepitions to the rule of course. I am looser than I was. A lot looser! I'm very active though as well. I like the feeling. The very well hung black guys I have sex with all love my size. My hubby loves it too. It works for us. BBC certainly does loosen you up, what you do after that is..... Sex! More sex!!! Lol

Old 03-10-2015, 08:50 AM

BBC LIFESTYLE: do you want to live this life lol

Old 04-23-2015, 12:25 AM

I was hooking up with a black guy for a while who had a huge dick and I was a little worried that it was going to stretch me out. I'm a pretty avid kegel exerciser though and can honestly say my pussy is just as tight as it was before

Old 05-24-2015, 10:54 PM

my wife is def. much much looser since she we started swinging about 4 years ago

loose
Old 05-25-2015, 03:59 PM

Default loose

Well I never had any children so I was always pretty tight. My first black man was hard for me to take. But now I can do much better and I enjoy it more. My husband says I have really been stretched. Thanks BBC

Old 06-16-2015, 03:18 PM

It seems a little loser for maybe a day but no different than after soaking in my bathtub in very warm water.

Old 06-22-2015, 06:13 PM

This is comical! Having a baby naturally will loosen a woman's vagina for a very long time. Having a big dick inside of you will loosen it till the next morning, maybe.