Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

the first black men in my life
Old 07-13-2014, 03:33 PM

Smile the first black men in my life

My first time I was in seven grade, I was in my back yard laying on a blanket with my bikini top off to get a tan. The two black boys next door who were in high school pull my top from me saying if I what it back I had to show them my tits and pussy to get it back. I have all ways thought the two of them were cute and would love to kiss them but never had the nerve for they were in high school.
I said ok but in the shed so no one would see me take off my bikini bottoms too as I did, they took out there cocks. I was naked and they had me suck them off and ty told me to swallow his cum which I did and I swallow his brother cum as will.
They both took turns in fucking me and they filled my cervix up with there cum and then screwed my ass as well and gave me some cum in my ass too. I had them fuck me many time after that.
But I like the white boys more and the cocks seem bigger then and they came more then the black boys.

Black men are so Hot
Old 07-13-2014, 09:06 PM

Default Black men are so Hot

I have always been turned on by black men,it goes back to when my Mama used to warn me about black boys and how all they wanted was to use white girls and ruin them with their big thing,always made me hot at nite thinking about it,seeeing a black boy looking at me would send shivers down my spine,because I knew he wanted to fuck me. Just sorry I was 30 before I finally gave in to my deepest darkest desires.

Old 07-14-2014, 02:48 AM

I was 45 and was VERY attracted to my daughters Boyfriend

Old 07-19-2014, 02:48 PM

Well I am 58 and my first curiosity was about 3 years ago when my daughter brought a date over for dinner.

Old 07-19-2014, 08:35 PM

Wife recently told me about time when she was a teen working at a fast food restaurant. Black guy came onto her and started kissing her. She put her hand down in his pants and felt his hard black cock. They didn't go any further. But she has thought about it ever since. Just recently told me though. Have been fantasizing about it ever since turning both of us on a lot. Looking to try for real.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:42 AM

Wink

I always had to have a dislike for black men and never the idea of ​​sex with them came to mind. Then it happened quite unexpectedly. At a congress I met a colleague. He was young, tall and athletic, he was attractive, funny and intelligent. And he was black. He had three days in intensive efforts and openly flirted with me. Finally, he invited me to dinner in a bar. We danced and drank a lot. I had had no sex since my divorce three years before. At the end I could not resist and ended up in his bed. What I experienced there changed my world. He was an incredibly good and enduring lover and nature had endowed him exceptionally generous. After the conference I spent a whole weekend with him. Since then I am obsessed with sex and addicted to black, well endowed lowers.

Old 07-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Early teens

Old 07-30-2014, 04:56 AM

i was always interested in highschool. didnt try it til the summer after i graduated. shouldve started sooner.

Old 08-02-2014, 04:59 AM

High school for me as well... I've just always thought they were hot lol

Old 08-02-2014, 06:20 PM

I was a senior in high school it was spring and only afew weeks left til graduation. I was a warm spring day so I decided to skip my afternoon classes. My dad was away on a business trip and Mom was off to one of her many groups she helps out with so the house would be empty for just me. I had just laid down across my bed when I heard the front door open and I heard my mom say come on in quickly. I heard her talking to someone down strairs and I kept quiet to see what was going on. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I got up to open the door just abit that joined my room with the spare bedroom just incase I had to get out. I heard her giggle and they went into the spare bedroom. I peeked in the crack of the door and I saw my mom standing at the foot of the bed. And what a shock she looked like a whore. I was shocked to see her in the shortest skirt I had ever see her wear along with a pair of fishnet stocks and a tight silky blouse. Then I heard her say let's see that cock and I thought oh fuck she picked up dad had come home early and was about to catch them fucking. She dropped to her knees and began crawling to him.I heard them both moaning as I listened to her suck his cock. Then I heard her scream and a voice I had never heard before yelled at her now bitch you're going to get just what you wanted. I heard clothing being torn off and the smack of a hand on skin and more clothing being torn off. And she hit the bed and the voice said spead those fucking legs bitch and let me at that pussy. She trembled and opened her legs and i got the surprise of my life. There was a blackman moving between my mom's open legs with the biggest cock I had ever saw before. He forced her legs open wider and without a second thought he buried that massiive piece of meat in her she screamed he he kept pounding her without mercy. In and out it went futher and futher in her pussy she screamed as he took her over and over. She bucked at his fucking and begged him for more. I've never her my mom say with word pussy before now I'm hearing her beg this blackman to fuck her white pussy. And he did over and over til he let out a moan and his body began quivering. And mom scream that his cum was filling her up.He pulled out of her with a loud pop. And he moved around to make her lick his cum covered cock clean. He looked to the other side of the room and said now it's your turn And suddenly mom was flipped on her belly and I saw another black cock not as big as the first but it was still a monster size. He lifted her up with her ass in the air and he run his cock in mom's wet pussy afew times and Suddenly she screamed no I never said anything about fucking my ass. The reply came to fucking bad and he rammed it in her ass and she went wild bucking and screaming as he put as much in her as she could take over and over his black cock buried in her she keep scream that it hurt but he didn't care and the one she had fucked took and shoved his cock in her mouth. God I love watching her get fucked a guess apay back for all the times she give me hell. They two blackmen continued their fuck fest for nearl an hour there as cum everywhere in her pussy in her ass all overe her face. They finshed her off by double teaming her both in the pussy and ass as the same time. After the had cum for the last time they both just gathered up their clothes and got dressed and left. Mom laid on the bed for a good two hours longer just wimpering and shaking all over from the fucking she had gotten earlier that afternoon. She tried to get up afew times but all she could do was just fall back on the bed and couldn't get up each time she did big gushes of their cum would stream out her pussy. She finally fell asleep and I seeked into the room and saw the big gap in both her pussy and ass that was left from using her and I promised myself that one day I wanted just what mommy had gotten
xx