Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-03-2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
db.cooper got it right; if He wants it, then it happens
Thats Bulllll Shit Ya gotta know when to say NO!!! ! Now if he wants it in his own mouth then fine let him suck his own Ass germ nasty dick..

Old 12-03-2011, 02:02 PM

Im with u mustang! Ill occasionally do anal and I love to suck dick, but the fact of the matter is that feces can really make u sick, plus the idea of it is kinda gross too. so if u want ur dick sucked after its been in my ass its gotta at least wiped down with a face cloth first

Atm
Old 12-03-2011, 06:14 PM

Smile Atm

My QOS ex didnt suck her BBC b/fs Cocks that was my job . & they luved fuckin her ass .... & I luved lickin & suckin all that cumm from her ass & suckin those Awesome Huge Cocks all cummm clean...But I must say the both of us were very clean , before ATM... She also luved for her BBC b/fs to fuck my boi-pussy & for me to suck them clean .. & I must say say I do luv havin a Massive Black Cock Fuckin my Boi-pussy

Old 12-03-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Thats Bulllll Shit Ya gotta know when to say NO!!! ! Now if he wants it in his own mouth then fine let him suck his own Ass germ nasty dick..

Very forceful in expressing your opinion Mustang. But there's no need to. If it's not for you. It's not. I have done it with a few women and they would differ from you about how they enjoyed doing it. Cause they did and did not even think about it twice. One other thing. I lick there asshole and tongue fuck it them as well. They enjoyed it a lot and I have never been sick. Has anyone ever licked your asshole? Pussies are very close to the anus, and every night millions are licked and eaten out. And some I am sure were not too clean either. Point is. You find it nasty and that's ok. But There are lots of things nasty about sex and that's what makes it fum more often than not. Btw! I have drive women crazy sucking on their toes. I actually have more concern about getting germs from doing that that my slut doing ATM.

Say No when it's fine for you. And yes when it is too.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Very forceful in expressing your opinion Mustang. But there's no need to. If it's not for you. It's not. I have done it with a few women and they would differ from you about how they enjoyed doing it. Cause they did and did not even think about it twice. One other thing. I lick there asshole and tongue fuck it them as well. They enjoyed it a lot and I have never been sick. Has anyone ever licked your asshole? Pussies are very close to the anus, and every night millions are licked and eaten out. And some I am sure were not too clean either. Point is. You find it nasty and that's ok. But There are lots of things nasty about sex and that's what makes it fum more often than not. Btw! I have drive women crazy sucking on their toes. I actually have more concern about getting germs from doing that that my slut doing ATM.

Say No when it's fine for you. And yes when it is too.
Me forceful? lol.. My forceful reply was to Jodired and her comment that "if thats what he wants then it happens" Yea my reply a little crass but no more than someone wanting to stick something deep in my mouth has been deep in an ass.. Okay I gotta ask, did you lick those asses after you had been doing anal and cum inside them? I mean mixing up all those germs? The cum swirling around basically like a hot enema.. If thats when you licked their ass then yea same thing, feces germs.. Nowww if ya just playing around their ass before the actual deed has been done then chances are they (fingers crossed) cleaned that area really well before hooking up with you... ya know soap water, wipes, lye soap (lol) ya see that first inch or so inside ya, you can clean that area pretty good but darling when you stick something 6 - 12 inches up that butt, there is no way NO way they gonna be able to kill those germs that far inside them and where ya think those germs are gonna go??? Yep right on that on that dck znd up that little hole at the end of that dck. .. Thats why ya not suppose to go from anal to the VJJ .. Yea I know some people do but I'm sorry my long term health means more to me than 30 mins of fun.. As far as you worried you might get sick from licking toes, ya gotta be safer doing that unless they have been walking barefoot thru a cow pasture.

Butttt for it to be said that "if He wants it, then it happens"then to that I say Oh hell naw!!! Like I said before if he wants it cleaned/sucked let him do it himself.. There m4272000 was that more gentle? lol..

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 12-04-2011 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: Had to come back and add a smile because LSU is stomping Gerogia and I am one happy camper.. Oh hell make that two smiles..

Old 12-04-2011, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet916 View Post
Im with u mustang! Ill occasionally do anal and I love to suck dick, but the fact of the matter is that feces can really make u sick, plus the idea of it is kinda gross too. so if u want ur dick sucked after its been in my ass its gotta at least wiped down with a face cloth first

Thank You, glad to know I am not alone on this one..

Old 12-04-2011, 03:46 AM

Lol right!

Old 12-04-2011, 05:22 AM

All points well taken and accepted.. Just remember.

Judge not unless lest ye be judge .

Old 12-04-2011, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
All points well taken and accepted.. Just remember.

Judge not unless lest ye be judge .
Hey Shug, I didn't judge anyone.. I just called it like it is NASTY .. If ya don't believe me google all the health risk,, And Im not just talking about a cold.. I am talking some mean nasty stuff...

Old 12-04-2011, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Hey Shug, I didn't judge anyone.. I just called it like it is NASTY .. If ya don't believe me google all the health risk,, And Im not just talking about a cold.. I am talking some mean nasty stuff...

I believe you. Nasty is nasty. And I am sure most of the women and men here are both into kinky and nasty stuff. Just look at all the picture of women licking black asses you see here. They know the risk. But do it anyway. All that you have said it well know and documented. And thanks you for reminding us all. But that still down change the fact that all these nasty sexual stuff happens every day and night between millions men and women. I went from pussy to ass and back hundred of times and no one has ever been infected of sick. Lick my slut asshole after she cleaned it out and I fucked it and dumped a hot load inside of it and made her happy and we are all just fine. Had a few husband sucked my cum out of their wife pussy after only meeting them two hours ago. Countless women swallowing my cum and none got sick. There is risk in everything you do. Even just crossing the street. But I still do it. So I am not going to tell you or anyone what's nasty or not. We all know the differences and make our own judgement. I see men and women picking their nose in their cars on the road and eating it. To me that's nasty. If you let me lick your asshole I call that fun.

Regarding judging..Check out Kismet916 photos and you will understand.

Tags
ass licking, rimming