Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-30-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Ahh now Hedoman don't be to hard on Newblkman, that question gets asked a lot on here but at least he asked in a sweet way. . Maybe he missed the last time it was posted?.. Besides the question wasn't "insane" I would rather see these kind of questions all day long instead of the sick questions posted by the pedophiles those are the ones that get under my skin!!!
Sorry wasnt trying to be hard on him just couldn't believe he had asked that and yes paedos as sick bastards your right.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:29 PM

I could not agree more. I love those young black thugs with those thick uncut black cocks. This pic me 49 he 19.
Attached Thumbnails
Younger Black Men and Mature White Women-666998_1.jpg  

Old 11-30-2011, 09:13 PM

Mustang once again proving why she is my dream woman so classy and intelligent and sexy

Old 12-01-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmooth21 View Post
being with older 35+ white women is what i enjoy the most was sleeping with a smoking 48yr old one for a couple months
Thats great and that is what most mature white wives like to enjoy a young hot black stud my ex certainly does and loves it the ditry bitch

Old 12-02-2011, 05:25 AM

I don't consider myself "mature", but being in my mid thirties, there is nothing better than a young stud fucking the shit out of you. Sure, older guys know how to use it better, but, god, that energy that a young guy fucks with. Its heaven

Old 12-02-2011, 08:47 AM

I am a forty seven year old black man and yet 2 have the pleasure of a mature woman. I know at my age mature may take on a whole new meaning but I am still wanting 2 experience the soft receptive flesh of a mature white woman. The whole idea makes me lea, pre-cum.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaiarki View Post
I am a forty seven year old black man and yet 2 have the pleasure of a mature woman. I know at my age mature may take on a whole new meaning but I am still wanting 2 experience the soft receptive flesh of a mature white woman. The whole idea makes me lea, pre-cum.
I can understand but when you are married to one of those white women mature and available it looks different. To some it is wonnderful ot see to others it is hell but that is life and it takes all kinds.

Oh Yes
Old 12-04-2011, 05:28 PM

Default Oh Yes

I'm early 50's and still draw the eye of the black studs. I prefer my men in mid 30's but have had a couple of 25 year olds. One of the them came all over my naked chest and i was unzipping his pants and getting him ready.

Would luv to see that happen to my wife
Old 12-05-2011, 08:22 PM

Default Would luv to see that happen to my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsplaytime View Post
I'm early 50's and still draw the eye of the black studs. I prefer my men in mid 30's but have had a couple of 25 year olds. One of the them came all over my naked chest and i was unzipping his pants and getting him ready.
Would luv to see him spurting all of that young cum all over her white titties and better yet deep in her mature pussy.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:34 PM

I'm sure that since he was young, he was able to recover and give you what you needed.

Tags
long video